Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Packers @ Cowboys Week 5

Can Cowboys recover or will Rogers continue to own us??

Whelp. Amazing start, Cooper drops ball into hands of defender Packers score. Cowboys get moving easy again Dak misses wide open witten then takes a huge sack nocking them out of FG range, packers score again lol

Awful start for being able to do what we want. Concerning defense has been this bad though. Penalties now killing them

Awful penalty on Dallas on a Zeke 20 yard run. If anytbing it was hold on packers player not Austin. Then Dak throws a INT lol

Ive never seen a game quite like this. They have driven with ease to packers side of field to have 2 TOs and awful shots in foot

Well I guess itís safe to say this team isnít anywhere close to a championship caliber team. I also believe JJ wonít be referring to Dak and Brady in the same breath again...wow what an embarrassment. Oh look thereís Jason Garrett standing over there on the sidelines looking like a complete moron thanks again jj...

Kellem Moore and the offense not so impressive against the good teams.

Need a new kicker by next week and someone needs to come up with a game plan on defense.

Ugly as game all around. Even ith Coopers big game he (yes the pass was behind him) was apart of an interception. Dak was garbage, whole team was. defense didnt show up until late in the 3rd. I guess if collins is out for a while and when smith comes back. we have some depth at tackle in Knight. Cam Fleming is embarrassing. we need a TE, still. Jarwin makes the big plays but thats it. Witten is just old. If we lose enough we should be able to get Albert O fro Missouri in the draft. I dont think we will pick early enough in the draft because we lose a lot of games but its possible we pick between 14-20 with the last part of our schedule. Good news is we can get healthy and better by then so we can still make the playoffs.

Smith and LVE have regressed. You dont see them making plays anymore. We also need a DT. Yes woods being out hurts vs the run but there is nothing behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Ugly as game all around. Even ith Coopers big game he (yes the pass was behind him) was apart of an interception. Dak was garbage, whole team was. defense didnt show up until late in the 3rd. I guess if collins is out for a while and when smith comes back. we have some depth at tackle in Knight. Cam Fleming is embarrassing. we need a TE, still. Jarwin makes the big plays but thats it. Witten is just old. If we lose enough we should be able to get Albert O fro Missouri in the draft. I dont think we will pick early enough in the draft because we lose a lot of games but its possible we pick between 14-20 with the last part of our schedule. Good news is we can get healthy and better by then so we can still make the playoffs.

Smith and LVE have regressed. You dont see them making plays anymore. We also need a DT. Yes woods being out hurts vs the run but there is nothing behind him.
    Yeah you dont see much of anything from them or Dlaw. LVE I keep seeing on ground completely missing on tackles. Smith is atleast in plays and around ball a bit. Dlaw is not a game wrecker at all like we was last year. Got paid so no suprise there i guess. People can run at will against us. Secondary actually is pretty decent considering QBs have all day.

I mean its still early and you can get going on all cylinders later but this team seems to be regressing. A loss to the winless Jets next week would 100% cause the firing of Garrett

Teams really do seem to be able to run up the gut against the Cowboys.