Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 145
  1. #121
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    They had the perfect out of having Undertaker interfere and Fiend could have switched his focus to Taker and Rollins would move on to the Hogan vs Flair match. They blew it.
    How long have rollins and the fiend been feuding? It feels like they are building it. Fiend rematch with taker at WM and he will go over.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,178
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i disagree... we have never seen anyone not even brock put over as strong as the fiend... never... he literally kicked out of like 15 curb stomps and a pedigree and chair shots etc... he kicked out at 1... this is the closest thing we have seen to monster kane in a long time and it might be better.
    that part was awful imo but to each his own...


  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    that part was awful imo but to each his own...
    Man I miss Kane no selling stuff.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    that part was awful imo but to each his own...
    The no selling is a good way to build a dominant character. I'm cool with it but then he should have won the title. Either pull the trigger or don't but DQ finishes in big matches don't work anymore. It just makes fans feel cheated.

    That's why a lot of us didn't want to see Bray in this title match because we knew the WWE would give us some screwy finish.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-07-2019 at 01:29 PM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,959
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The no selling is a good way to build a dominant character. I'm cool with it but then he should have won the title. Either pull the trigger or don't but DQ finishes in big matches don't work anymore. It just makes fans feel cheated.

    That's why a lot of us didn't want to see Bray in this title match because we knew the WWE would give us some screwy finish.
    I enjoy no selling to be honest. It is no small part to why some characters got over with the fans. I remember as a kid any time Kane would bend over to back drop someone and they would kick him, that he would just stand back up and some variation of "____ done ****ed up" would come out of my lips. Same with chair shots and some other spots.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,392
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I enjoy no selling to be honest. It is no small part to why some characters got over with the fans. I remember as a kid any time Kane would bend over to back drop someone and they would kick him, that he would just stand back up and some variation of "____ done ****ed up" would come out of my lips. Same with chair shots and some other spots.
    I think that is the part that a lot of people are failing to grasp. Seth is their top guy and look at how much it took just to get Bray down. They don't do that for just anyone, and they don't do that for someone they don't have plans for. Taker, Hogan, Kane, etc. were all built the same way.

    The ending was dumb, but having Taker interfere would have been just as dumb and there would have been no reason for it. As illogical as a dq in a hiac match is, I thought Taker interfering would have been just as illogical. This feud will go thru survivor series. People just need to wait and see how it plays out. It's not over.

  7. #127
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I think that is the part that a lot of people are failing to grasp. Seth is their top guy and look at how much it took just to get Bray down. They don't do that for just anyone, and they don't do that for someone they don't have plans for. Taker, Hogan, Kane, etc. were all built the same way.

    The ending was dumb, but having Taker interfere would have been just as dumb and there would have been no reason for it. As illogical as a dq in a hiac match is, I thought Taker interfering would have been just as illogical. This feud will go thru survivor series. People just need to wait and see how it plays out. It's not over.
    Boom.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,741
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I said the same thing. Sasha should of gone over last night and got the title off becky.
    Agreed. I will even go as far and say Bayley should have retain her belt. Becky/Flair, to me, just officially killed any momentum Bayley/Banks had as heels. Which sucks.
    ------

    I'm still giddy at the fact that fans were chanting AEW at a WWE PPV. You know Vince beyond pissed about that.
    Screw sabermetics.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    He's not a afterthought, he is getting the feud with Tyson Fury.
    Yes, now, after being mostly wasted on trash storylines, fighting the losers from SNL, etc. Iím interested in what becomes of this, hopefully not a garbage storyline thatís quick to end.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,251
    Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Yes, now, after being mostly wasted on trash storylines, fighting the losers from SNL, etc. Iím interested in what becomes of this, hopefully not a garbage storyline thatís quick to end.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Braun is always going to be their circus act imo. He's basically replaced the Big Show in that regard. So big that you don't have to put the strap on him but he can face the likes of Tyson Fury and other celebrities who come in his way. Similar to how Show faced down Shaq or fought Floyd Mayweather.

    I don't mind it but I do wish Strowman held the belt already. He was so over in that match against Lesnar a couple of years ago and dominating Brock for the title would have really legitimized him.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-08-2019 at 01:10 AM.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,178
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The no selling is a good way to build a dominant character. I'm cool with it but then he should have won the title. Either pull the trigger or don't but DQ finishes in big matches don't work anymore. It just makes fans feel cheated.

    That's why a lot of us didn't want to see Bray in this title match because we knew the WWE would give us some screwy finish.
    I'm fine with monster characters that no sell. I just hate that it was 50 curb stomps and 30 weapon shots that did it.

    A good story woulda been 3 stomps being no sold because that's how many took out Brock. That woulda made way more sense, but they went way overboard

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


  12. #132
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm fine with monster characters that no sell. I just hate that it was 50 curb stomps and 30 weapon shots that did it.

    A good story woulda been 3 stomps being no sold because that's how many took out Brock. That woulda made way more sense, but they went way overboard

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    It was so funny. I laughed so hard. How do you do all that and not try to pin him. ****. Good ****. I recommend a 6 pack for the next ppv. Im telling you. It fixes everything

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm fine with monster characters that no sell. I just hate that it was 50 curb stomps and 30 weapon shots that did it.

    A good story woulda been 3 stomps being no sold because that's how many took out Brock. That woulda made way more sense, but they went way overboard

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Well like MC said it makes Rollins look desperate to keep his belt and Bray as strong as possible without winning. The issue is if you're going to make Bray look that strong, you have to pull the trigger that night as well. Fans can defend it all they want (not you) but its evident by all the backlash and the significant drop in viewership for the Raw after HIAC that fans weren't happy.

    It's HIAC. There's no reason for a DQ or screwy finish and that's 2 years in a row now.

    They're going to make up for it by hopefully giving the belt to Bray at Survivor Series.

  14. #134
    marychristine Guest
    They have to do it at the PERFECT time. By ****ing up... they could actually really win because of all the emotional backlash. After all why the **** does anyone watch wrestling?? If they put the title on him at the right time... damn... it could be something special after everything they have put bray through. I dont just want him to win at the next ppv. That would be ****ing lame. But it means they have to be clever af. So Vince needs to stay out of it. Hoping its not just fan service but a real amazing match and build to what he has deserved for a long *** time. I mean as a wrestler?? Why wouldnt bray want the story to go on as long as possible into the title win? Hes at the pinnacle with or without the belt. Enjoy it BRAY!

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    36,251
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    They have to do it at the PERFECT time. By ****ing up... they could actually really win because of all the emotional backlash. After all why the **** does anyone watch wrestling?? If they put the title on him at the right time... damn... it could be something special after everything they have put bray through. I dont just want him to win at the next ppv. That would be ****ing lame. But it means they have to be clever af. So Vince needs to stay out of it. Hoping its not just fan service but a real amazing match and build to what he has deserved for a long *** time. I mean as a wrestler?? Why wouldnt bray want the story to go on as long as possible into the title win? Hes at the pinnacle with or without the belt. Enjoy it BRAY!
    Even Bray thought the finish was underwhelming.

    https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/10...g-wwe-writing/

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •