Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Even Bray thought the finish was underwhelming.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/10...g-wwe-writing/
    Thats sometging the fiend would do. He favorites **** like this all the time and He will get the belt. All i ask is that it be special. I dont care how he feels right now. It will be worth it if they do it right.

So would any consider Kane from the late 90s early 00s buried? Because that's the same type of booking Wyatt has been given. Dude was kicking out at 1 after getting destroyed with weapons and curb stomps.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    So would any consider Kane from the late 90s early 00s buried? Because that's the same type of booking Wyatt has been given. Dude was kicking out at 1 after getting destroyed with weapons and curb stomps.
    Times have changed bellz. All the Neckbeards grew up and they want REALITY based wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Times have changed bellz. All the Neckbeards grew up and they want REALITY based wrestling.
    https://me.me/i/its-still-real-to-me...0d3f94bfc2404a

Go watch UFC than lmao WWE is nothing more than a soap oprea mixed with grown men fake fighting in tight spandex that is already decide on. Just enjoy for what it is not what you think it should be or what you want it to be. ( Not you but everyone who keeps *****ing)
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

https://me.me/i/its-still-real-to-me...0d3f94bfc2404a

Go watch UFC than lmao WWE is nothing more than a soap oprea mixed with grown men fake fighting in tight spandex that is already decide on. Just enjoy for what it is not what you think it should be or what you want it to be. ( Not you but everyone who keeps *****ing)
    Mother ****er your preaching to the choir. Im the only one here who loved the match and didnt gaf that it was a DQ.
    Last edited by marychristine; 10-09-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Mother ****er your preaching to the choir. Im the only one here who loved the match and didnt gaf that it was a DQ.
    I didn't see the match till yesterday and honestly people need to shut the **** up. Not everyone needs a title to be "over". Kane barely held the title , Taker had 5-7 title runs at most in his 20+ career. The title doesn't make someone a star. Wyatt is still MEGA over and if anything this makes him even more over because it seems "the machine" is trying to keep him down. Honestly people just ***** to ***** on this form its sad.

I didn't see the match till yesterday and honestly people need to shut the **** up. Not everyone needs a title to be "over". Kane barely held the title , Taker had 5-7 title runs at most in his 20+ career. The title doesn't make someone a star. Wyatt is still MEGA over and if anything this makes him even more over because it seems "the machine" is trying to keep him down. Honestly people just ***** to ***** on this form its sad.
    Yes. But you need to calm the **** down. Its ok for them to want him to have the strap too.

People were mad because everything sucks in wwe and they have an awful track record the last bunch of years when it comes to doing things right.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    People were mad because everything sucks in wwe and they have an awful track record the last bunch of years when it comes to doing things right.
    Well heres something you need to learn: People are Stupid and People are Impatient.
    I only say that because change in WWE is inevitable. There is a wrestling war going on and its only just begun.
    So how do people not have the foresight to know Bray will get the belt? Why wouldnt anyone want the build?
    It may not happen as fast as they would like but thats even better. Let them be foam at the mouth. His title reign will be that much sweeter. I hope he doesnt get it for a long as long as possible. The longer the better.

Well heres something you need to learn: People are Stupid and People are Impatient.
    I only say that because change in WWE is inevitable. There is a wrestling war going on and its only just begun.
    So how do people not have the foresight to know Bray will get the belt? Why wouldnt anyone want the build?
    It may not happen as fast as they would like but thats even better. Let them be foam at the mouth. His title reign will be that much sweeter. I hope he doesnt get it for a long as long as possible. The longer the better.
    That's usually a good thing.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910