Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    What does that have to do with this team? No more old overpaid bums. No more horrible contracts. Clean slate. Players play hard, play good, they will play. Not saying itís ideal, or we will be good, but itís a start. Thatís how Iím going into the year looking at it. We have discussed the mistakes ad nauseum

Hopefully we see compete levels high, and some development
    Absolutely.

My point was, if these guys embrace the idea that people don't want to play here and play with a chip on their shoulder instead of, "We're the storied franchise the Knicks", I think they will start to attract other players.

I personally don't think Fiz is the right guy to do it. I think this team and city need a nasty coach. Fiz is too nice.
    I'd love to see a coach tell the press to F off. Fiz is too accommodating. I also don't think he's a good coach.
    I hope I am wrong.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Absolutely.

My point was, if these guys embrace the idea that people don't want to play here and play with a chip on their shoulder instead of, "We're the storied franchise the Knicks", I think they will start to attract other players.

I personally don't think Fiz is the right guy to do it. I think this team and city need a nasty coach. Fiz is too nice.
    I'd love to see a coach tell the press to F off. Fiz is too accommodating. I also don't think he's a good coach.
    I hope I am wrong.
    You mean like that guy Phil Jackson who told the truth and got destroyed by media and fans. That kind of attitude doesn't work anymore in this era.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    You mean like that guy Phil Jackson who told the truth and got destroyed by media and fans. That kind of attitude doesn't work anymore in this era.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Well it doesnít work here. Remember when LB wasnít allowed talk lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Well it doesnít work here. Remember when LB wasnít allowed talk lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was unreal.

It's also part of the issue. You have a coach who wants to coach and an FO and owner that want financial success.
    If those things cause friction, it creates a **** show. You get players and coaches who are unhappy and then an owner who puts a gag order on them. (That must make them even happier.)

For now, the team has an FO and HC who are at least by appearance, on the same page. They have a coach who is all in on a "rebuild and developing young talent, that will be defensively minded and unselfish"
    That's what we are being sold. It certainly hasn't looked like that. So either we don't have the players or we don't have the coach.

Other players see the same thing we do. They see a team claiming they are going to do something and then do the opposite. That doesn't build confidence or trust.

**** off. Where's my title

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12