Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    The quick video he looks like Kedrys Morales to me

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The quick video he looks like Kedrys Morales to me
    he's way bigger especially in the lower half than Morales. He looks like he 6'0 225-230lbs

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    he's way bigger especially in the lower half than Morales. He looks like he 6'0 225-230lbs
    Morales was easily bigger than that. Dude was borderline fat, prob pushing 250.

I was thinking a young Morales but i still don't remember him ever being that muscular

I was thinking a young Morales but i still don't remember him ever being that muscular
    Morales was fat. Jasssssssson is looking rather thicc.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Morales was fat. Jasssssssson is looking rather thicc.
    Im just impressed that at 17 he looks like he's built like an elite MLB player now. Just watching the kids movements and seeing how he's built, the kid screams elite athlete. If the athletism matches the talent and the tools we'll have an elite player on our hands, possibly a generational talent.

Also gotta remember that video is of his LHed swing. His Lhed swing is supposed to be the weaker of his 2 swings. His RHed swing must be pretty darn perfect if that LHed swing is a step below his RHED one, atleast from what I can see

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    He's on those Arod gummies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Anyone else see a bit of Robby Cano, especially in the hands, in his LHed swing?
    Last edited by dayners81; 07-21-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Anyone else see a bit of Robby Cano, especially in the hands, in his LHed swing?
    Yeah. Quick thru the zone with that high finish.

He looks like a monster. I just hope he progresses well. Would love to see him hit against ML pitching at some point.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

He looks like a monster. I just hope he progresses well. Would love to see him hit against ML pitching at some point.
    He's juiced out of his mind. Next Barry bonds.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He's juiced out of his mind. Next Barry bonds.

If he is from the Dominican Republic he is probably on the same. “ vitamins” that David Ortiz was on

I just see a little Cano in that swing and thats not a bad thing, especially for what supposed to be his weaker side.
    I really do think that the most disappointing thing about this yr is we won't get to see Dominguez VS any live competition. IMO from what i've seen of him the only thing thats going to hold him back from becoming a big leaguer would be injuries/health. How the Yanks help him develop will determine if he turns out to be a generational talents like his tools suggest he could be or he could end up being just an everyday MLB player if his development goes poorly. No matter what though with as good as his tools are, the talent and the work ethic its reported he has, i would be pretty shocked if he didn't atleast make the MLB at some point

Wow, he's an absolute monster for a 17yr old, he's built like Bo Jackson or Saquon Barkley, he looks like he's about 25. I wonder if the added size has effected his speed and agility.

U can see the speed and athleticism in his swing and thats a LHed swing you can dream on absolutely destroying the short porch. I really think for my by far the most disappointing thing about this season is that we don't get to see Dominguez play. Hopefully the Yanks are able to give him enough reps at the training facilities that he doesn't completely loose this yrs development
    Its the Dominican Republic he may be 25 saying he is 17.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Sounds like me having sex.

Oh

His swing looks amazing. I hope he stays on the right path, keeps his weight low and we see him in a couple years

Ignorance is bliss

Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast