Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 983
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    I been following those Yankees international prospects on Instagram i was one of the first person to post jasson Dominguez on twitter working out and thats how many Yankees fans got to see him for the first time they didnt know how he looked lol .... but yeah most of the pending international Yankees signings are working out with the Yankees gear on and some be working out in the yankees academy in dominican republic. Top international signing in 2021 Roderick arias instagram is @roderick.arias.104 and diego Benitez is @diegobenitez19 but he doesn't have no workouts videos or pics. For the top 2020 international signings hans montero is @h_montero_25 and for jesus galiz is @jesusgaliz2 plus Fidel montero @its_montero_official ... check it out brother.
    welcome to the board, we love IFA news around here but its tough to get a reliable source although we have great one on here.
    Since you've been following the IFA situation do u still think we are still likely to sign both Arias and Benitez even though we can't trade for extra IFA pool money the next 2 yrs. Educated guess on % we sign Arias, % we sign Benitez, % we are able to get both of them like its been reported

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    welcome to the board, we love IFA news around here but its tough to get a reliable source although we have great one on here.
    Since you've been following the IFA situation do u still think we are still likely to sign both Arias and Benitez even though we can't trade for extra IFA pool money the next 2 yrs. Educated guess on % we sign Arias, % we sign Benitez, % we are able to get both of them like its been reported
    Thank you. I mean i hope they do, plus if arias and Benitez are there main targets i could see them find a way to atleast get them both im not not gonna act like i have sources but in my opinion i think they will plus i heard Benitez might sign for less because he's bestfriend with jesus galiz and they wanna be on same organization. But If things changes i think they gonna come up with at least with one of them hoping for arias if thats the case. My opinion i put it at 80% because benitez could take less and arias could get the 3+ million he's projected to get. Again i dont have sources but since i been following the international market for sometime now i kinda see how things work.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    Thank you. I mean i hope they do, plus if arias and Benitez are there main targets i could see them find a way to atleast get them both im not not gonna act like i have sources but in my opinion i think they will plus i heard Benitez might sign for less because he's bestfriend with jesus galiz and they wanna be on same organization. But If things changes i think they gonna come up with at least with one of them hoping for arias if thats the case. My opinion i put it at 80% because benitez could take less and arias could get the 3+ million he's projected to get. Again i dont have sources but since i been following the international market for sometime now i kinda see how things work.
    IMO if we land both Arias and Benitez and some of our key specs from up and down the system develop like we hope we could have the top system in baseball. Our esteemed source from Bronxbaseballdaily talked to a couple scouts and their opinion is that Dominguez and Arias could end up the top 2 overall specs, that would be incredible.

    Arias is the best IFA SS since Franco and if his tools are close to the grades i've seen and the comps of Lindor or prime Tulo hold true he's going to be a hell of a player

    If we can get them both that would be huge but if we only end up with one i hope its Arias.

    I'd take Torres @2nd, Arias if he comes close to his projections at SS and Dominguez in CF as the start to our next elite core
    Last edited by dayners81; 07-02-2020 at 10:05 PM.

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    I been following those Yankees international prospects on Instagram i was one of the first person to post jasson Dominguez on twitter working out and thats how many Yankees fans got to see him for the first time they didnt know how he looked lol .... but yeah most of the pending international Yankees signings are working out with the Yankees gear on and some be working out in the yankees academy in dominican republic. Top international signing in 2021 Roderick arias instagram is @roderick.arias.104 and diego Benitez is @diegobenitez19 but he doesn't have no workouts videos or pics. For the top 2020 international signings hans montero is @h_montero_25 and for jesus galiz is @jesusgaliz2 plus Fidel montero @its_montero_official ... check it out brother.
    I was going to ask u since you have seen alot of Dominguez, probably far more than most of us on here have seen him, do u think there is any chance he can realistically live up to the insane comps he's getting? The only negative i've ever read on him is that scouts aren't sure there is a ton of projection left in him

    If he's all he's supposed to be do u think he can make the MLB before his 21st bday?

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    What the Yanks are doing to go the extra mile to sign the top UDFA's out there. I know they have signed 4-5 guys that were ranked in the top 300 specs. It would be great if they could get this pitcher they are talking about

    https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/06/m...ee-agents.html

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    IMO if we land both Arias and Benitez and some of our key specs from up and down the system develop like we hope we could have the top system in baseball. Our esteemed source from Bronxbaseballdaily talked to a couple scouts and their opinion is that Dominguez and Arias could end up the top 2 overall specs, that would be incredible.

    Arias is the best IFA SS since Franco and if his tools are close to the grades i've seen and the comps of Lindor or prime Tulo hold true he's going to be a hell of a player

    If we can get them both that would be huge but if we only end up with one i hope its Arias.

    I'd take Torres @2nd, Arias if he comes close to his projections at SS and Dominguez in CF as the start to our next elite core
    Yeah if Arias develops like the player many people project him to be, the Yankees are gonna be great for the future with that core for many years. What i really like about arias that i have seen is that he's very smooth fielding at short and also hans montero. I could see both grow couple of inches more. My sleeper is hans montero don't sleep on that kid.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I was going to ask u since you have seen alot of Dominguez, probably far more than most of us on here have seen him, do u think there is any chance he can realistically live up to the insane comps he's getting? The only negative i've ever read on him is that scouts aren't sure there is a ton of projection left in him

    If he's all he's supposed to be do u think he can make the MLB before his 21st bday?
    I get the comps of maybe been the next trout or bo jackson. But remember this kid just turn 17 and he gonna be getting all that hype because the potential that kid have. I havent seen a prospect like that since i started watching baseball and following the international prospects. His power is real and very discipline at the plate. He could be a 5 tools player when everything is set and done if he stay healthy. His projection is true i dont think he will grow more because he looks like he loves working out, he's work ethic is insane and he eats good. Stays in shape. Thats a good thing. I could see him in the majors by 21 or 20 the earliest if he stays healthy and live up to hype. Let see.

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    I get the comps of maybe been the next trout or bo jackson. But remember this kid just turn 17 and he gonna be getting all that hype because the potential that kid have. I havent seen a prospect like that since i started watching baseball and following the international prospects. His power is real and very discipline at the plate. He could be a 5 tools player when everything is set and done if he stay healthy. His projection is true i dont think he will grow more because he looks like he loves working out, he's work ethic is insane and he eats good. Stays in shape. Thats a good thing. I could see him in the majors by 21 or 20 the earliest if he stays healthy and live up to hype. Let see.
    Also check out on Instagram a pitching prospect feom the dominican his name is Renso Mejia. Kid got good stuff. His Instagram is @Rensomj28 .. won't disappoint. Reminds me of yordano ventura from kansa city R.I.P. to the kid.

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    Also check out on Instagram a pitching prospect feom the dominican his name is Renso Mejia. Kid got good stuff. His Instagram is @Rensomj28 .. won't disappoint. Reminds me of yordano ventura from kansa city R.I.P. to the kid.
    So if u had to place them in order of future success, how would u put them in order? Montero,Arias and Benitez

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    So if u had to place them in order of future success, how would u put them in order? Montero,Arias and Benitez
    For me is Arias, Benitez and then Montero. I put benitez second because i seen reports of him been very good maybe been close to been the second best international prospect for 2021 behind to Cristian Vaquero But the thing about Benitez heís already 6í2 at age 16 could grow more and might have to move to third or the outfield. I cant say much about Benitez because i havent seen no videos of him. Montero like i said is my sleeper from what i have seen very smooth at short, his a gap to gap line drive hitter, could hit for power when he starts growing into his body. I see torres in him looks similar when i first saw him in 2013 when the cubs sign him. Arias is the game changer. I like what i have seen from i watched him alot

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,380
    Future MVP

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by YomoNYY4Life View Post
    For me is Arias, Benitez and then Montero. I put benitez second because i seen reports of him been very good maybe been close to been the second best international prospect for 2021 behind to Cristian Vaquero But the thing about Benitez heís already 6í2 at age 16 could grow more and might have to move to third or the outfield. I cant say much about Benitez because i haven t seen no videos of him. Montero like i said is my sleeper from what i have seen very smooth at short, his a gap to gap line drive hitter, could hit for power when he starts growing into his body. I see torres in him looks similar when i first saw him in 2013 when the cubs sign him. Arias is the game changer. I like what i have seen from i watched him alot
    thats probably the order i would put them in as well. I didn't realize Benitez was that big already.Does he have enough of a bat and arm to handle 3rd base

    I just hope nothing messes up our deals with either Benitez and especially not Arias

    Our farm system has grown by leaps in bounds in our player development process and we do a fantastic job scouting and finding talent. I think the next step to us becoming a top 3 farm again is producing a steady stream of MLB players like the Dodgers and Rays do.

    The more talent we keep adding to the system, the better chance we will have to start producing that steady pipeline of talent and adding guys like Montero, Arias and Benitez would go along way to helping us with that

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Delaware/PA
    Posts
    2,266
    Dayne I don't mean to make your pants get really tight... but here is a snippet from Eric Longenhagen's chat on 5/8/2020...

    1:08
    Guest: Is Roderick Arias linked to the Yankees
    1:08
    Eric A Longenhagen: yah


    Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Delaware/PA
    Posts
    2,266

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,079
    Yep Phoba that did it, happy dance

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •