Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1456
    Klaw put out his new draft ranking this week and has Jaden Hill at 25th and thinks there is a chance he get drafted in the late first round but think he's more likely a sandwich round pick. Apparently Hill has had a significant injury history in HS, not so much the arm but Klaw thinks he's injury prone and may end up as a reliever

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Klaw put out his new draft ranking this week and has Jaden Hill at 25th and thinks there is a chance he get drafted in the late first round but think he's more likely a sandwich round pick. Apparently Hill has had a significant injury history in HS, not so much the arm but Klaw thinks he's injury prone and may end up as a reliever
    Sounds like someone that the Yankees will draft .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Sounds like someone that the Yankees will draft .
    If this were a weaker draft class you'd probably be right. This class is pretty loaded on both sides of the ball, its especially deep because of last yr only being a 5 round draft. There were a ton of draft eligible juniors last yr that would have been taken in a normal yr.

Hill has great stuff but he was expected to be drafted in the 4-12 range before the injury, with a significant injury history before this, i just don't seem him being worth it at 20 when we pick. If he was still there in the 2nd round it would be worth a shot then

With as deep as this draft class is and that we actually have a descent spot to draft, the Yanks could really add some good talent to the system with this draft. Lets hope they avoid taking another Holder or Volpe in this 1st round... those 2 picks especially the Volpe pick still piss me off

Schmidt got a cortisone shot and is expected to start a throwing program next week. Good news, hopefully that is the last we hear about it...https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/04/y...jury-news.html

Hopefully he has avoid any serious injury and hopefully he can be healthy and ready in 6-8 weeks. He still needs to go through building his arm up because he missed all of ST

Schmidt got a cortisone shot and is expected to start a throwing program next week. Good news, hopefully that is the last we hear about it...https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/04/y...jury-news.html

Hopefully he has avoid any serious injury and hopefully he can be healthy and ready in 6-8 weeks. He still needs to go through building his arm up because he missed all of ST
    He wonít be ready to start any games anytime soon , he will probably be used as a reliever or opener this season. Either way I donít expect this will be the last of his elbow issues .

We got good news that Schmidt should be back on the mound early next week and the first thing u have to say is negative.
    Yep he's back but u wouldn't expect this to be the last of the elbow issues? Seriously what is the point of that

We got good news that Schmidt should be back on the mound early next week and the first thing u have to say is negative.
    Yep he's back but u wouldn't expect this to be the last of the elbow issues? Seriously what is the point of that
    Well I just think once a guy has a TJ surgery one time that itís not likely the last time he has elbow issues . The surgery doesnít always take . And he has now missed 2 months because of the same elbow . And in the past I have seen many times that cortisone shots donít always work well. So yeah I have my doubts that his elbow will not give him anymore problems . I am sorry if itís too negative for you but I am just not convinced that this is the last of his elbow issues . But I do know he will pitch again this season but it will likely and should be from the bullpen . Why? To try to keep his innings in check and because they now have king and Garcia ahead of him in the depth chart

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    As a second or third round pick he'd be a bargain. First round is risky. If they are ok with high risk-high reward, for it. I've seen him as high as 5, so he may not get to the Yankees.

It would be funny if they took James Wood, just to see him and Judge in the OF together.
    Sal Frelick and Jackson Jobe are other names.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    As a second or third round pick he'd be a bargain. First round is risky. If they are ok with high risk-high reward, for it. I've seen him as high as 5, so he may not get to the Yankees.

It would be funny if they took James Wood, just to see him and Judge in the OF together.
    Sal Frelick and Jackson Jobe are other names.
    Why would the Yankees of all teams be bargain hunting in the 2nd or 3rd round ? Even then there would have to be a better choice than a guy with such a track record with injuries

Why would the Yankees of all teams be bargain hunting in the 2nd or 3rd round ? Even then there would have to be a better choice than a guy with such a track record with injuries

A top 25 pick in the second or third round is a bargain. It is a such a bargain, it's a steal. If you can't understand that simple concept, you are clueless.

And wrong,
    Again.

Ignorance is bliss

A top 25 pick in the second or third round is a bargain. It is a such a bargain, it's a steal. If you can't understand that simple concept, you are clueless.

And wrong,
    Again.
    How much of a steal can it be if the guy spends a lot of time on the IL ?

How much of a steal can it be if the guy spends a lot of time on the IL ?
    You are truly clueless about this

Ignorance is bliss

You are truly clueless about this
    Really ? How much of a steal has hicks or Schmidt been so far ? How much of a steal was bird?

^ You're just making his point for him

^ You're just making his point for him

Hey Day, who did we trade for those guys?

Ignorance is bliss

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast