Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Any idea where Wells or Way fit into our top 30 prospects? Wells I would think is top 10 (closer to 10 than say 5) and Way probably mid 20s. Let me know if anyone has any insight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Any idea where Wells or Way fit into our top 30 prospects? Wells I would think is top 10 (closer to 10 than say 5) and Way probably mid 20s. Let me know if anyone has any insight

Wells 11 Way 26

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Wells 11 Way 26
    Where did u find that or is that your own list?

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Where did u find that or is that your own list?

That's where he would be in my rankings.

Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I would trust the Phoba

Ignorance is bliss

6. 07-28-2020, 10:12 PM
    Reason
    Blank post

Justus Sheffield continues his excellence tonight.

3 inn, 3 h, 4 BB, 4 r

Even if Paxton only has an average yr and the Yanks let him walk after this yr, they still got the better end of the deal . They also got the better end of the Pineda for Montero deal

Hey, did anyone else see the Braves pretty surprisingly, released 2018 AS Mike Foltynewicz after one start this yr. What would u guys think about trying to sign him as a reclamation project for Blake and the new pitching crew. Low Risk with an extremely high reward. I think with the way this 60 game sprint is going to be, the more guys u have capable of giving up multiple, at least MLB average innings the better off those teams are going to be this season. Just a thought

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Even if Paxton only has an average yr and the Yanks let him walk after this yr, they still got the better end of the deal . They also got the better end of the Pineda for Montero deal

Hey, did anyone else see the Braves pretty surprisingly, released 2018 AS Mike Foltynewicz after one start this yr. What would u guys think about trying to sign him as a reclamation project for Blake and the new pitching crew. Low Risk with an extremely high reward. I think with the way this 60 game sprint is going to be, the more guys u have capable of giving up multiple, at least MLB average innings the better off those teams are going to be this season. Just a thought
    Why not? What is there to lose?

Ignorance is bliss

I would bring him in, I like his stuff. His fastball and slider velo was way down (from averaging 95 to 90, and 86 to 79)... not sure if thatís injury related or mechanics. But Iíd bring him in... tall, wiry lefties have a history of peaking a bit later once they iron out their mechanics.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...php?p=33535890

I was never sold on Sheffield to be honest , his multiple injuries while in the minors always concerned me .

28 i didn't see that u had posted that, great minds and all

Wells 11 Way 26
    I agree with u on those rankings, although i think Wells could shoot up that list if he hits well in A ball next yr. Our top 10 is pretty tough to crack with no track record.

For an arm as talented as Ways to only be in the mid 20's ranking wise goes to show the incredible depth of talent we have in the system, especially on the pitching side

The arms in this system are tremendous, and with Dominguez, Arias, and others coming on the hitting side... this system is about to be pretty unbelievable.

Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

The arms in this system are tremendous, and with Dominguez, Arias, and others coming on the hitting side... this system is about to be pretty unbelievable.
    I agree, if we get Arias which i think were going to, with a little luck and continued strong development we should have such an elite farm it will be tremendous.

I read an article that had a scout saying that he could easily see at some point Dominguez and Arias as the top 2 specs in all of baseball and they both had a good chance to become generational talents.

As good as the Sevy,Sanchez, Judge, Torres and Andujar group has been I really think this next core group we have a chance to develop is going to be even better than our current core group.

Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast