Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1317
  1. #1246
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    Mike Trout is not elite. If he was, why would they feel the need to get Rendon?

  2. #1247
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    From 2014-2018 the WAR leaders for relievers:

    Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6


    But yeah...he wasn't elite.

  3. #1248
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did they sign any of them?
    we got both Montero's. I've seen 2 different places ranking Fidel Montero already in our top 20

  4. #1249
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    From 2014-2018 the WAR leaders for relievers:

    Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6


    But yeah...he wasn't elite.
    He was elite for 14 and 15 but from 16 to 18 , 3 years he was not so therefore he is not elite .from 16 through 18 his war was below 2 each year . 2 years out of 5 years of a career does not make an elite pitcher

  5. #1250
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    From 2014-2018 the WAR leaders for relievers:

    Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6


    But yeah...he wasn't elite.
    He's got the 2nd highest WAR of all relivers, trailing first by.1, over the course of 5 season. That means he was the 2nd best reliver in all of baseball over a 5yr stretch, all while making peanuts. I guess you have to be the best to be elite ???

  6. #1251
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    He's got the 2nd highest WAR of all relivers, trailing first by.1, over the course of 5 season. That means he was the 2nd best reliver in all of baseball over a 5yr stretch, all while making peanuts. I guess you have to be the best to be elite ???
    He is clueless and just likes to complain about everything. Trout could be on the Yankees and he'd say he strikes out too much.

  7. #1252
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,656
    True

  8. #1253
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    He is clueless and just likes to complain about everything. Trout could be on the Yankees and he'd say he strikes out too much.
    Yeah 2 elite years followed by 3 sub par years then missed one year due to injuries and then followed by a bad rehab year and because of just 2 years out of 7 , he is elite . Yeah that sure as heck makes total sense
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-23-2021 at 03:45 AM.

  9. #1254
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah 2 elite years followed by 3 sub par years then missed one year due to injuries and then followed by a bad rehab year and because of just 2 years out of 7 , he is elite . Yeah that sure as heck makes total sense
    Thank you for continuing to prove your incompetence.

  10. #1255
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Thank you for continuing to prove your incompetence.
    I am not the one resorting to petty insults instead of just walking away from this discussion . I tried to walk away from it before but you just canít accept someone disagreeing with you. As far as I am concerned I am done . If you want to keep it up then have fun talking to yourself

  11. #1256
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not the one resorting to petty insults instead of just walking away from this discussion . I tried to walk away from it before but you just canít accept someone disagreeing with you. As far as I am concerned I am done . If you want to keep it up then have fun talking to yourself
    You ever think that when you have issues with every member on the forum then maybe it is you that is the problem? You didn't walk away lol...I responded to Dayners and didn't even mention Betances and then you quoted that and brought up Betances again? I don't care if you disagree with me, if you argue Betances wasn't elite after I provided statistics that proved he was then you are just flat out wrong. It isn't a matter of opinion.

  12. #1257
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    You ever think that when you have issues with every member on the forum then maybe it is you that is the problem? You didn't walk away lol...I responded to Dayners and didn't even mention Betances and then you quoted that and brought up Betances again? I don't care if you disagree with me, if you argue Betances wasn't elite after I provided statistics that proved he was then you are just flat out wrong. It isn't a matter of opinion.
    It isn't a matter of its opinion its facts

  13. #1258
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,064
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    we got both Montero's. I've seen 2 different places ranking Fidel Montero already in our top 20
    Excellent. Thanks.



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #1259
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    37,064
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    You ever think that when you have issues with every member on the forum then maybe it is you that is the problem? You didn't walk away lol...I responded to Dayners and didn't even mention Betances and then you quoted that and brought up Betances again? I don't care if you disagree with me, if you argue Betances wasn't elite after I provided statistics that proved he was then you are just flat out wrong. It isn't a matter of opinion.
    He's a troll and this is his game.

    Remember this very important Mark Twain quote and philosophy
    "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #1260
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He's a troll and this is his game.

    Remember this very important Mark Twain quote and philosophy
    "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    I think you should all follow this advise. I've had him on ignore for the past couple of months now.

    I get this message multiple times per day:

    This message is hidden because Posada20 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •