Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1317
    Mike Trout is not elite. If he was, why would they feel the need to get Rendon?

From 2014-2018 the WAR leaders for relievers:

Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6

But yeah...he wasn't elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did they sign any of them?
    we got both Montero's. I've seen 2 different places ranking Fidel Montero already in our top 20

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post

Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6

He was elite for 14 and 15 but from 16 to 18 , 3 years he was not so therefore he is not elite .from 16 through 18 his war was below 2 each year . 2 years out of 5 years of a career does not make an elite pitcher

Chapman 11.3
    Betances 11.2
    Jansen 10.6

He's got the 2nd highest WAR of all relivers, trailing first by.1, over the course of 5 season. That means he was the 2nd best reliver in all of baseball over a 5yr stretch, all while making peanuts. I guess you have to be the best to be elite ???

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    He's got the 2nd highest WAR of all relivers, trailing first by.1, over the course of 5 season. That means he was the 2nd best reliver in all of baseball over a 5yr stretch, all while making peanuts. I guess you have to be the best to be elite ???
    He is clueless and just likes to complain about everything. Trout could be on the Yankees and he'd say he strikes out too much.

True

He is clueless and just likes to complain about everything. Trout could be on the Yankees and he'd say he strikes out too much.
    Yeah 2 elite years followed by 3 sub par years then missed one year due to injuries and then followed by a bad rehab year and because of just 2 years out of 7 , he is elite . Yeah that sure as heck makes total sense
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-23-2021 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah 2 elite years followed by 3 sub par years then missed one year due to injuries and then followed by a bad rehab year and because of just 2 years out of 7 , he is elite . Yeah that sure as heck makes total sense
    Thank you for continuing to prove your incompetence.

Thank you for continuing to prove your incompetence.
    I am not the one resorting to petty insults instead of just walking away from this discussion . I tried to walk away from it before but you just canít accept someone disagreeing with you. As far as I am concerned I am done . If you want to keep it up then have fun talking to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not the one resorting to petty insults instead of just walking away from this discussion . I tried to walk away from it before but you just canít accept someone disagreeing with you. As far as I am concerned I am done . If you want to keep it up then have fun talking to yourself
    You ever think that when you have issues with every member on the forum then maybe it is you that is the problem? You didn't walk away lol...I responded to Dayners and didn't even mention Betances and then you quoted that and brought up Betances again? I don't care if you disagree with me, if you argue Betances wasn't elite after I provided statistics that proved he was then you are just flat out wrong. It isn't a matter of opinion.

You ever think that when you have issues with every member on the forum then maybe it is you that is the problem? You didn't walk away lol...I responded to Dayners and didn't even mention Betances and then you quoted that and brought up Betances again? I don't care if you disagree with me, if you argue Betances wasn't elite after I provided statistics that proved he was then you are just flat out wrong. It isn't a matter of opinion.
    It isn't a matter of its opinion its facts

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    we got both Montero's. I've seen 2 different places ranking Fidel Montero already in our top 20
    Excellent. Thanks.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    He's a troll and this is his game.

Remember this very important Mark Twain quote and philosophy
    "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He's a troll and this is his game.

Remember this very important Mark Twain quote and philosophy
    "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    I think you should all follow this advise. I've had him on ignore for the past couple of months now.

I get this message multiple times per day:

This message is hidden because Posada20 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast