Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Keep Sanchez. Lose D.J. to Mets!! Go Cashman!!

Halfway there!!! Sanchez should play high school ball. All we have to do is lose D.J. and we can start talking about 2022 because 2021 is toast before catchers and pitchers report this spring.
    I swear there must be a reason we don't know about where they actually plan on losing. Maybe some type of a tax write-off.

And of course there is Judge and Stanton getting ready for the DL. It don't take much. Bend over to tie their cleats and pull a hamstring! LOL

Go Yanks! (even with only one real starter)
    But we have Boone who loves Gary!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

You guys are going to bring back LeMahieu. As for Sanchez, yeah his defense sucks but the Yankees aren't releasing a 28 year old catcher who is a year removed from a 34 homer season.

They are better off putting their money into Bauer than Realmuto. Find a SS actually and strengthen that bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You guys are going to bring back LeMahieu. As for Sanchez, yeah his defense sucks but the Yankees aren't releasing a 28 year old catcher who is a year removed from a 34 homer season.

They are better off putting their money into Bauer than Realmuto. Find a SS actually and strengthen that bullpen.
    bingo

Quote Originally Posted by 7chuck7 View Post
    Halfway there!!! Sanchez should play high school ball. All we have to do is lose D.J. and we can start talking about 2022 because 2021 is toast before catchers and pitchers report this spring.
    I swear there must be a reason we don't know about where they actually plan on losing. Maybe some type of a tax write-off.

And of course there is Judge and Stanton getting ready for the DL. It don't take much. Bend over to tie their cleats and pull a hamstring! LOL

Go Yanks! (even with only one real starter)
    But we have Boone who loves Gary!

I guess you think making a ridiculous post is better than just saying nothing.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Oh yay another should have been a post in the off season thread..thread.

I have some cheese if you're interested to pair with your wine.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I'm ready to move on from Sanchez but losing him for nothing for be ridiculously dumb. Catching is so weak around the league that even with Sanchez' struggles, he is still pretty valuable.