Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 949
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,912
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    No I let him take the credit for it.
    Did he threaten you?
    Do we need to pay him a visit?


    (We will of course threaten him and ridicule him but from at least 6 feet away)



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did he threaten you?
    Do we need to pay him a visit?


    (We will of course threaten him and ridicule him but from at least 6 feet away)
    He told me he would hurt kinkotheclown. So I couldn't take that chance.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,907
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    He told me he would hurt kinkotheclown. So I couldn't take that chance.
    Hey what are these new rules that cost us to lose Fausto Sanchez and Samuel Basallo. Isn't Sanchez their high dollar pitcher signing that they were going to give 2million for. Sice we lost them have we moved on to other players or is just that money gone?

    Have any other teams lost big name signings. If they have do you expect specs to start taking less just to get a deal?

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,912
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    He told me he would hurt kinkotheclown. So I couldn't take that chance.
    You rock! Thank you. He's a lunatic.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,907
    Yankees vice president of baseball operations Tim Naehring and Boone about their thoughts about Abeau and Medina.

    Sounds like they are looking to move Abreau to the pen. He was up to 98 consistently with both his CH and CB with improved command. I've always been looking forward to seeing what Abreau could do out of the pen. He has the stuff to be an absolutely elite top reliever. If he or Lasagna were our best reliever in a couple yr it really wouldn't surprise me. They both have incredible stuff that will play way up out of the pen and ability to keep hitters off balance

    He was also very high on Medina, He said he was exactly advertised with the power stuff and improved control

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    ...

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Yankees vice president of baseball operations Tim Naehring and Boone about their thoughts about Abeau and Medina.

    Sounds like they are looking to move Abreau to the pen. He was up to 98 consistently with both his CH and CB with improved command. I've always been looking forward to seeing what Abreau could do out of the pen. He has the stuff to be an absolutely elite top reliever. If he or Lasagna were our best reliever in a couple yr it really wouldn't surprise me. They both have incredible stuff that will play way up out of the pen and ability to keep hitters off balance

    He was also very high on Medina, He said he was exactly advertised with the power stuff and improved control
    That’s what I was thinking... particularly with Abreu since they think it’s mental, almost like Eckersley has trouble starting. Put him in the pen and let his plus stuff play. He won’t have to worry about the days he will start.

    Not sure Lasagna’s problem is. Stuff is there but the command comes and goes... more going though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,907
    https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/yank...port/313367278
    Yankees are favorites to sign top international catching prospect Jesus Galiz: report

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,907
    The Yankees are stacked at the lower levels of the farm system
    https://www.pinstripealley.com/2020/...uez-sam-briend

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,060
    How Coronavirus, Extended NCAA Dead Period Are Affecting Recruiting
    By Teddy Cahill on May 14, 2020

    The NCAA’s Division I Council Coordination Committee on Wednesday announced that the recruiting dead period—during which in-person contact with recruits and off-campus recruiting is prohibited—will be extended until June 30. The NCAA reverted into a dead period March 13, the day after the College World Series and every other winter and spring sports championship was canceled.

    https://www.baseballamerica.com/stor...ng-recruiting/
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  11. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    549
    I'm interviewing Hans Montero and Jesus Galiz Monday. If you guys have any serious questions lmk I'll ask them.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,318
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    I'm interviewing Hans Montero and Jesus Galiz Monday. If you guys have any serious questions lmk I'll ask them.
    Length and girth pls

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,907

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    549
    The Yankees are signing Ramiro Altagracia in this upcoming international free agency period.

    Ramiro Altagracia is a right / right OF for 2020. His a 6'0 185lbs combination of speed and power with an avg arm that could play CF.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,279
    Will that kid be ready to play cf on a regular basis for the yanks in less than 3 years ?

Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •