Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Bryan Hoch@BryanHoch
    The folks at @MLBPipeline believe these six #Yankees prospects are "no-brainers" to protect in advance of the Rule 5 Draft:

Deivi Garcia, RHP
    Estevan Florial, OF
    Luis Gil, RHP
    Nick Nelson, RHP
    Luis Medina, RHP
    Miguel Yajure, RHP
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Bryan Hoch@BryanHoch
    The folks at @MLBPipeline believe these six #Yankees prospects are "no-brainers" to protect in advance of the Rule 5 Draft:

Deivi Garcia, RHP
    Estevan Florial, OF
    Luis Gil, RHP
    Nick Nelson, RHP
    Luis Medina, RHP
    Miguel Yajure, RHP
    They don't have 6 spots though. I'll be interested to see what kind of maneuvering occurs over the next month.

Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    They don't have 6 spots though. I'll be interested to see what kind of maneuvering occurs over the next month.
    Yep. Yanks have tough decisions to make. They have four open spots on the 40-man. That said, there’s always the possibility that the Yankees swing a minor trade in order to create space.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Those guys are all top ten Yankee specs and with the 26th man being added there is a far greater chance that teams will take a chance on stashing a high ceiling arm for a yr. We d hate to have another Jose Quintana debacle again.

You have to figure guys like Bird, Adam's, Tarpley
    Cortes, Heller or Holder could become 40man casualties. I'd actually be very surprised if Bird was still on the 40 man. Maybe the cut him and resign him to a MILB contract

Those 6 specs have way to high of a ceiling to leave them unprotected IMO

Another Dominguez article with now not future grades.

https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/yank...ades/311856342
    I had read he was fast before but didn't realize he was on par with the fastest in baseball. Billy Hamilton runs a 6.2 60 which is regarded as the fastest in baseball. Dominguez runs a 6.3 60..wow he could end up being a 40hr 40SB guy

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I'm excited but he's got to keep his head on and keep healthy. He's a long way away.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Another Dominguez article with now not future grades.

https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/yank...ades/311856342
    I had read he was fast before but didn't realize he was on par with the fastest in baseball. Billy Hamilton runs a 6.2 60 which is regarded as the fastest in baseball. Dominguez runs a 6.3 60..wow he could end up being a 40hr 40SB guy
    Switch hitting power and speed combo is Mickey Mantle like. Imagine if Mickey never hurt his knee on the storm drain in his first season.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Switch hitting power and speed combo is Mickey Mantle like. Imagine if Mickey never hurt his knee on the storm drain in his first season.
    Yes indeed. I made a similar comment in regards to Mick in another thread. Some suggest he played his entire career with a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus. Back then, knee surgery was not what it is today. An argument can be made that he played the remaining 17 years of his career with a torn/semi-repaired acl and mcl.

Deivi Garcia had a 12.68 K/9 in 93.2 IP at AA/AAA last year.

He was the only pitcher in the upper levels (AA/AAA) with 90+ IP and 12+ K/9.
    - Katie Sharp

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yes indeed. I made a similar comment in regards to Mick in another thread. Some suggest he played his entire career with a torn ACL, MCL and meniscus. Back then, knee surgery was not what it is today. An argument can be made that he played the remaining 17 years of his career with a torn/semi-repaired acl and mcl.
    He only played well because they rested him to keep him fresh. Mick insisted on load management.

**** off. Where's my title

Check out Robert M. Pimpsner (@RPimpsner): https://twitter.com/RPimpsner?s=09

Can we call him Bobby the Pimp?

For anyone who cares. The Yankees are linked to the top IFA in 2021. A SS Roderick Arias. Hes said to be a monster defensively and can spray the ball everywhere. He was supposedly so good at 12 they had him play against the 16 year olds and he was barrelling up 90 miles per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    For anyone who cares. The Yankees are linked to the top IFA in 2021. A SS Roderick Arias. Hes said to be a monster defensively and can spray the ball everywhere. He was supposedly so good at 12 they had him play against the 16 year olds and he was barrelling up 90 miles per hour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQw83r_0_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-iRW0jwkA

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast