Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Cain Velasquez signs with WWE

just showed up
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

That brown pride tattoo...

SD has Brock, Cain, you know they are getting Ronda when she comes back, might as well get Riddle from NXT, and be MMA Lite.

I wonder if brawl for all might comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I wonder if brawl for all might comeback?
    No chance in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    No chance in hell.
    Never say never I donít believe no one thought the XFL would comeback either.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Never say never I donít believe no one thought the XFL would comeback either.
    No, I can definitely say never to that. They have said it was an awful idea and several wrestlers got seriously injured because of it. It was a awful concept that Russo came up with and the matches were terrible that nobody benefited from.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    No, I can definitely say never to that. They have said it was an awful idea and several wrestlers got seriously injured because of it. It was a awful concept that Russo came up with and the matches were terrible that nobody benefited from.
    With a lot of focus on concussions and working safely, I can't see Brawl for All coming back, even with the influx of MMA experienced talent in WWE. These guys are attracted to wrestling in part because they don't want to beat the crap legitimately out of someone for a living, as they are taking the same damage in return. I can't believe they would be in favor of it.