Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 382 of 508 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 7613
  1. #5716
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Well we both know what I'm going to say about the efficiency argument lol
    Teams with low efficiency generally loose to the team with higher efficiency during the same game. So it’s undeniable that higher efficiency with the same number of shots equals much more likely chance of winning.

  2. #5717
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,641
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...ga_yearly.html

    Lebron never lead the league in attempted shots?

  3. #5718
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    Good post...it’s a landslide

  4. #5719
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://www.basketball-reference.com.../fga_game.html Dang i thought james Harden took the most shots in a game. **** hes not within arm reach.
    Inflated scoring stats

  5. #5720
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    What is the best stat to show how often someone has the ball in there hands, and can someon show the diff between Bron and Kobe. Thanks in advance

  6. #5721
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,216
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron came out of the gate better so he wouldnt have gotten nearly as carried but yes... we would not have thought lebron was the top guy for the titles... nobody is saying kobe didnt earn them.. we wouldnt be saying omg lebron has 5 rings... the ring against the warriors wasnt the ring itself but the comeback against a far superior team. Nobody that actually understands the sport and the statistics actually cares about the stupid ring argument.... Stockton never won a ring yet he is still one of the goat pgs.... CP3 never won a ring yet he is still one of the goat PGs... Kobe won a ring against the celtics where he was the 3rd best player on his team for a game 7.... lebron beat the warriors and had a far superior series against a much better team... yet i bet you think these 2 rings are equal correct?


    I have a question... Durant has 2 rings because he joined the most stacked team ever do you think those titles count for his legacy and how much do they count in your eyes? If he had stayed with the warriors and they won 4 or 5 rings would he be better then kobe in your eyes?
    First bolded, we both know that's not true. At the very least most LBJ fanboys would be saying that they were 1a and 1b.

    As for KD, he has 2 rings. I'm not gonna take nothing from them, he played great. On a personal level though I think he's weak AF. A fake tough guy. Envious of LBJ. Also don't think he was specifically needed in order for GS to had won B2B. We already know GS was already plenty strong enough to win, probably would've been favored to win even without KD. Especially if they would've used the money they spent on KD to get some depth.

  7. #5722
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,216
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Edit sorry Big Moves, this was supposed to be a response to Big Tex.

    I replied to when you asked me about Kobe and Brons career and you missed it! If Bron would of been drafted by Leakers they win sooner because Bron was so much better, probably rookie year like Magic and then they also win long after. And Shaq retires as a laker and you guys are the biggest Bron homers ever as Bron is still winning titles and dominating the league just as he is now. This thread wouldn’t be created because everyone in the world would thing Bron is better than Kobe because now the only pushback from Kobe fans wouldn’t exist now. We’d all be on the same team here. Ha haaaa!
    So Shaq wouldn't of had 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6 but 7 rings and LBJ would've been the other guy?

  8. #5723
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Lakers won game 7 and Kobe was the alpha so that game was won because of Kobe and only because of Kobe. That’s how the alpha works right?

    Example Kobe averaged 33 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists against the Spurs. Here is a list of MVP’s who NEVER broke 30 points average against the Spurs in a series. Lebron, KG, Nash, Malone and Iverson. Kobe did but he wasn’t the alpha so Shaq beat that Spurs team not Kobe.

    Is that how it works or am I missing something?
    Shaq’s presence made that non prime Kobe the most efficient version of himself. Without Shaqs gravity Kobe can’t do that.

    Secondly that’s one team who Kobe player more than probably any other player

    Third Bron is better in the playoffs overall and better in the finals against better competition than Kobe so one series means d——

  9. #5724
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,917
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    So Shaq wouldn't of had 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6 but 7 rings and LBJ would've been the other guy?
    At first Shaq, but then it would of Been Lebron in an easy transition. We’re looking at 10 rings for you guys based on Brons dominant longevity. I really which that for you guys. You guys really deserve that. If Bron was drafted a Laker you guys are arguing Bron is goat over mike
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-28-2020 at 10:07 PM.

  10. #5725
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,641
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Good post...it’s a landslide
    sometimes narratives can be misleading and becomes reality.

  11. #5726
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,641
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    At first Shaq, but then it would of Been Lebron in an easy transition. We’re looking at 10 rings for you guys based on Brons dominant longevity. I really which that for you guys. You guys really deserve that. If Bron was drafted a Laker you guys are arguing Bron is goat over mike
    If he was drafted a Laker oh man.

  12. #5727
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,216
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    At first Shaq, but then it would of Been Lebron in an easy transition. We’re looking at 10 rings for you guys based on Brons dominant longevity. I really which that for you guys. You guys really deserve that. If Bron was drafted a Laker you guys are arguing Bron is goat over mike
    I personally think that both b Shaq and LBJ cheated themselves from the GOAT title. If they both had Kobe's fire they'd be the names mentioned when talking about GOAT. LBJ is mentioned cause he's just a freak of nature, the baddest physical specimen that I've ever seen play basketball. IMO he should have way more titles then he has. Shaq also.

  13. #5728
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,641
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    What is the best stat to show how often someone has the ball in there hands, and can someon show the diff between Bron and Kobe. Thanks in advance
    I think Lebron will be a bit longer than Kobe. Lebron also serves as the teams pg and play maker. Phill would get on Kobe for not moving the ball and breaking the offense. no stats but just at looking at the game. Lebron wil have the ball and make a play. Kobe would let the triangle role but will seek out the ball. Both hold the ball just differently.

  14. #5729
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,641
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I personally think that both b Shaq and LBJ cheated themselves from the GOAT title. If they both had Kobe's fire they'd be the names mentioned when talking about GOAT. LBJ is mentioned cause he's just a freak of nature, the baddest physical specimen that I've ever seen play basketball. IMO he should have way more titles then he has. Shaq also.
    I dont think so. It have more than 1 way to lead. I will agree shaq could have took better care of his body. Lebron on the other hand put in the work and dont think it ws a lack of drive. Lebron leads a little with being one of the boys so it seem like hes not serious. Being stoke calling everyone Kids as if they are not pears wont fly in this era. Lebron is just as successful as Kobe Both off and on the court. Kobe was just in a better situation to win titles. I dont think you understand how Playing for LA with Shaq helped. I think its more difficult to win 6 rings today.
    Last edited by ldawg; 05-28-2020 at 10:53 PM.

  15. #5730
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,982
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Shooting attempts show what actually happened. And Kobe’s highest shot attempts destroys Lebrons career high. And the only reason it’s close is because like you said, Kobe was a bench player for 2 years
    Yes, that's fair, but even without that the difference is going to end up being very minimal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •