Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 288 of 452 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 6768
    The circle of context traps folks when they start being bias.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    No people dont rate the 70s players the same way you wont rate a stock 67 chevy to a stock 2020 chevy. Its simply a one sided match. Did it even have a 3 point line back then.
    Of course. A 55 year old Jordan couldn't compete in today's NBA, hence Lebron is better.
    And Kareem is like 75, he's obviously no match for Rudy Gobert and Clint Capela.

Outdated players, they need upgrading in order to keep up with the new guns.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    NYKalltheway is the Skip Bayless of the PSD Basketball forum.
    Arguing against the guy with 15 Lebron jerseys behind his screen? Probably a true comparison of the situation.

The great elbows of the 80s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxsK_2imYI

No, you most definitely said better defense. You then changed it to tougher defense.

You then also said ďjust because it is easier to get into the lane doesnít mean it is easier to scoreĒ when it was convenient to say to criticize LeBron.

Also, hard to argue against someone who actually thinks ďjust because you let up a lot of points doesnít mean youíre a bad defensive teamĒ.

Uh, thatís the entire point of defense

And just for the record, yes I understand pace. Even when you account for the pace of the 80ís, they still allowed more points per possession. Of course this would take statistics, and we know how much you hate those.
    Last edited by valade16; 05-17-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Arguing against the guy with 15 Lebron jerseys behind his screen? Probably a true comparison of the situation.
    Donít own a single Bron Jersey, but nice try.

Again, my opinion of LeBron is consistent with 99.9% of people. Your the one in the .01% saying that Iím the one with the outlying opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Of course. A 55 year old Jordan couldn't compete in today's NBA, hence Lebron is better.
    And Kareem is like 75, he's obviously no match for Rudy Gobert and Clint Capela.

Outdated players, they need upgrading in order to keep up with the new guns.
    Dude i am not the one saying these guys can step into 2020 and find the same level of success am i? MJ also was not in the 70s

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You have to realize at some point valade that youíre either being trolled or having a conversation with.......

Either way, while I appreciate the effort and commend the amount of times youíve made him look like a fool, youíre wasting your time. While youíre using facts, stats, comprehension, and context heís using ďI donít like LebronĒ and it shows.

This is embarrassing to read.
    I know who Iím talking to. Only reason Iíve put up with his hate this long is because Iíve got nothing better to do during Quarantine lol.

I donít think Iíve ever seen someone hate an athlete as much as he hates LeBron. And Iím including Tanya Hardingís hate for Michelle Kwon.

Have you seen any footage fron 60s 70s were a player got crossed up so bad that his brain forgot to tell his legs move? No i am not talking about the guard dribbling with his back to the basket.
    Last edited by ldawg; 05-17-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Have you seen any footage fron 60s 70s were a player got crossed up so bad that his brain forgot to tell his legs move? No i am not talking about the guard dribbling with his back to the basket.
    They didnít even dribble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

NYKalltheway is the Skip Bayless of the PSD Basketball forum.
    I don't know. Skip is such a huge Jordanite. He literally thinks Jordan farts gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    I don't know. Skip is such a huge Jordanite. He literally thinks Jordan farts gold.
    I think he's making reference to Skip Bayless because of all the Lebron hate. Its absurd but it gets him attention. That's all those morning sports shows talk about anyway. Lebron, Tom Brady, the Cowboys, Patrick Mahomes, etc. Its on a repeating loop.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that Lebron is the 2nd best player in NBA history and arguably the best is just being unfair to how great a player Lebron is.

The reason why its still a popular topic of discussion is because the Lebron hate is strong like some of the evidence above. Lebron could win the next 3 MVPs and lead the Lakers to the next 3 titles and he would still not make some people's top 5. Its ridiculous.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-18-2020 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think he's making reference to Skip Bayless because of all the Lebron hate. Its absurd but it gets him attention. That's all those morning sports shows talk about anyway. Lebron, Tom Brady, the Cowboys, Patrick Mahomes, etc. Its on a repeating loop.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that Lebron is the 2nd best player in NBA history and arguably the best is just being unfair to how great a player Lebron is.

The reason why its still a popular topic of discussion is because the Lebron hate is strong like some of the evidence above. Lebron could win the next 3 MVPs and lead the Lakers to the next 3 titles and he would still not make some people's top 5. Its ridiculous.
    I don't think he is top five. No hate. He is close. He wins another title, he is easily top five. I would slide him above Larry and Magic.

I know who Iím talking to. Only reason Iíve put up with his hate this long is because Iíve got nothing better to do during Quarantine lol.

I donít think Iíve ever seen someone hate an athlete as much as he hates LeBron. And Iím including Tanya Hardingís hate for Michelle Kwon.
    I think she hated Nancy Kerrigan more.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    I don't think he is top five. No hate. He is close. He wins another title, he is easily top five. I would slide him above Larry and Magic.
    He's easily top 5 already.