Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2670
    Lebron reminds me of Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Lebron reminds me of Magic
    Lebron cant' close like Magic could. Doesn't have Magic's competitive fire or killer instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    Lebron cant' close like Magic could. Doesn't have Magic's competitive fire or killer instinct.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8

oh my bad... were ignoring defense/offense and anything that isnt being carried by shaq? That is bigger than anything kobe/Magic ever did in a finals period.

Oh and i love magic... i overrated him on this site for years saying he was top 3... i think he is top 5 easily right now which people hate.... lebron is top 2.

whoelse beat a 73-9 team... best regular season team ever while they were up 3-1 in the finals? I will wait... share?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-16-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The refs won that series, not the Lakers. Kings got absolutely ****ed over.
    this.... its basically been confirmed the kings got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

oh my bad... were ignoring defense/offense and anything that isnt being carried by shaq? That is bigger than anything kobe/Magic ever did in a finals period.

Oh and i love magic... i overrated him on this site for years saying he was top 3... i think he is top 5 easily right now which people hate.... lebron is top 2.

whoelse beat a 73-9 team... best regular season team ever while they were up 3-1 in the finals? I will wait... share?
    From start to finish, one of the most amazing plays Iíve ever seen in sports. Grown man out there playing with kids. Itís like an adult playing with eight year olds to go make this play. GOAT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k

Also better than anything Kobe or Magic has ever done in the playoffs period

Really? I think this is bigger than anything Lebron, Shaq, and Kobe ever did in the NBA Finals..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H906s1BZu-Y&t=251s

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Really? I think this is bigger than anything Lebron, Shaq, and Kobe ever did in the NBA Finals..

I think Shaq averaged that in the finals.

And I like Brons game against Detroit better but that wasnít the finals.

I like A few games from Bron in the finals better, including the game 1 loss to GS in 2018.

Yeah def better than anything from Kobe in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The refs won that series, not the Lakers. Kings got absolutely ****ed over.
    Clear nonsense. It was only because of the refs that the kings weren't down 3-2 going into game 6...as the officiating in game 5 was arguably one of the worst officiated games in the history of NBA basketball and the kings still needed some over the top favorable calling in the final minute to win it...but don't let that get in the way of your narrative.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 11-17-2019 at 12:59 PM.

He's also nowhere near the passer or playmaker magic was. LBJ doesn't have the court vision or decision making of magic. Miles and miles apart. Magic was an orchestrator (the greatest orchestrator of all time) and made his teammates better (more so than any player in the history of the league), whereas LBJ has always made the offense about him and turns superstars into role players. They're not really that similar. The only time there is a semblance in how they play is when LBJ plays within the flow of the game and doesn't dominate the ball as much, but he still just doesn't have flash that magic had. No player has ever had that and it's not really close.

this.... its basically been confirmed the kings got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post

These dudes just don't know...but I don't blame these guys. They've basically been hating on the greatest organization in the history of modern basketball their entire lives. The anger and bitterness in some of their posts is fairly apparent. Sucks for them I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think Shaq averaged that in the finals.

And I like Brons game against Detroit better but that wasnít the finals.

I like A few games from Bron in the finals better, including the game 1 loss to GS in 2018.

Yeah def better than anything from Kobe in the playoffs
    Averages are to a large extent meaningless, especially if you didn't actually see those guys play the actual games. Given all of the context, Magic's game 7 performance there is probably the greatest single performance in the history of NBA basketball and nothing any of the guys being mentioned here did even comes close.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 11-17-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Averages are to a large extent meaningless, especially if you didn't actually see those guys play the actual games. Given all of the context, Magic's game 7 performance there is probably the greatest single performance in the history of NBA basketball and nothing any of the guys being mentioned here did even comes close.
    Say what? Lol, I saw all those games by the way. What center was Magic playing against? Oh he was a bum. Cool

Averaging 40/15 is meaningless? Thatís cute. Your takes are Gold
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 11-17-2019 at 05:22 PM.