Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    One day yall will realize Kobe was a sg and played well with Big guys who controlled the paint. Lebron is not a shooting guard however have the skills to fill in at the position same at pg, Pf and even center.

Kobe vs Lebron: Who is the better player?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    One day yall will realize Kobe was a sg and played well with Big guys who controlled the paint. Lebron is not a shooting guard however have the skills to fill in at the position same at pg, Pf and even center.
    I donít think anyone denied LeBron being a more versatile player in terms of positions he can play. I know I didnít

I do think more versatile players should be better at making room for teammates at not worse but thatís me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks LeBron would have limited Pau Gasol the same way he limited Kevin Love and Chris Bosh?

Never saw a team that dont dont build or operate around its best player. Love is a shooter look at him without Lebron thats what he does. He rebounds but is a bad defender and not a good inside presents who stays injured. Look at his percentages. This is where yall dont see Pau over Bosh at Center. As for Bosh you got to realize Wade is also not a shooter. Your role will be determine by your skills and what role you can play to form a team.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-19-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Prime LeBron > Prime Kobe

What yall fail to see is While Lebron numbers were roughly the same his percentage went up. Kobe stayed roughly the same but ppg jumped on a bad team.

I donít think anyone denied LeBron being a more versatile player in terms of positions he can play. I know I didnít

I do think more versatile players should be better at making room for teammates at not worse but thatís me

In your eyes he's worst in mine i see what was needed to form a good team base on the talent of the players. Mcgee had a career year, Tyson played well. In this case AD dont want to play center and want to play like a small guy. I dont see why this dude falls so much.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-19-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Never saw a team that dont dont build or operate around its best player. Love is a shooter look at him without Lebron thats what he does. He rebounds but is a bad defender and not a good inside presents who stays injured. Look at his percentages. This is where yall dont see Pau over Bosh at Center. As for Bosh you got to realize Wade is also not a shooter. Your role will be determine by your skills and what role you can play to form a team.
    Players sacrifice. Tim Duncan standing in the post calling for the ball the every single time down wouldíve stop Tony Parker from driving. Magic never slowing down would have neutered Kareem etc etc. Look at Love and Bosh before LeBron. He clearly forced them out of their sweet spots and he would have done the same to Gasol who was a fine shooting big but was also a brilliant distributor out of the post as well. Itís a hard line to fine but LeBron never looked for it. He forced LeBron ball on everyone. Again I rank him above Kobe but this is one of his drawbacks. Kobeís shot select is one for him. Magicís defense one for him....

If you ask who is the better at SG with more offensive moves and is more capable of guarding quicker players that Kobe all day long. But best and overall player thats Lebron

I your eyes hes worst in mine i see what is needed to form a good team base on the talent of the players. Mcgee had a career year, Tyson played well. In this case AD dont want to play center and want to play like a small guy. I dont see why this dude falls so much.
    You mention two guys that never touch the ball and one he hasnít played with yet. Post players and play makers in general have largely suffered next to LeBron. If you do nothing but offensive rebound and catch and shoot I guess you are alright

You mention two guys that never touch the ball and one he hasnít played with yet. Post players and play makers in general have largely suffered next to LeBron. If you do nothing but offensive rebound and catch and shoot I guess you are alright

Because of how Kobe plays a big complements his game. The Bigs like Bosh and Love are are shooters so lets pretend like Wade and Kyrie was not there. What Guard Played well next to Kobe?

Players sacrifice. Tim Duncan standing in the post calling for the ball the every single time down wouldíve stop Tony Parker from driving. Magic never slowing down would have neutered Kareem etc etc. Look at Love and Bosh before LeBron. He clearly forced them out of their sweet spots and he would have done the same to Gasol who was a fine shooting big but was also a brilliant distributor out of the post as well. Itís a hard line to fine but LeBron never looked for it. He forced LeBron ball on everyone. Again I rank him above Kobe but this is one of his drawbacks. Kobeís shot select is one for him. Magicís defense one for him....

Now you will figure out Why Pau was more Suited over Bash at center. Bosh has 2 rings and Love have 1 to show for the sacrifices they made to win a ring. if not they would have remain on their teams not in playoffs or out in round 1.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-19-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Kobe vs Lebron: Who is the better player?

Because of how Kobe plays a big complements his game. The Bigs like Bosh and Love are are shooters so lets pretend like Wade and Kyrie was not there. What Guard Played well next to Kobe?
    Kobe was a slasher and post player. Interior bigs do not really help slashers Dereck Fisher was there the whole time i dont think his game suffered. Also Wade did seem to suffer next to LeBron as have most guards that depend on the bounce. Kyrie is the one guy that needed the ball and excelled next to LeBron. Can you admit that LeBron is very very ball dominate?

Last edited by ewing; 10-19-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Kobe was a slasher and post player. Interior bigs do not really help slashers Dereck Fisher was there the whole time i dont think his game suffered. Also Wade did seem to suffer next to LeBron as have most guards that depend on the bounce. Kyrie is the one guy that needed the ball and excelled next to LeBron. Can you admit that LeBron is very very ball dominate?

yes once he got older he played in the post more. Do you Remember when Bynum and Pau started with Odom on the bench the team was not as good. Thats the result of not having odom to open the floor. They all wanted to play in the paint. If you keep digging you will get to it.

Kobe was a post player who post against guys his size and smaller. He did not jump in their and post anyone.

Ever heard triangle dont need a point guard. Fisher was not known for his point guard skills. Like you said stand in the corner, pick up charges, play defense.

Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast