Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 452 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452 LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 6768
    Lebron playing in the finals against GSW dont count because Kyrie and Love got hurt.

^^^Not to mention the Lakers won that Kings series rather suspiciously. We can put asterisks in almost any season. How dumb.

Did Lebron ever got swept, i got to check this out. Off the top of my head i think kobe got swept 3 times but not sure if Lebron ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Did Lebron ever got swept, i got to check this out. Off the top of my head i think kobe got swept 3 times but not sure if Lebron ever did.
    Kobe was younger then Jordan when he got swept 2 different times. Jordan got swept 2 different times as well and of course was a older player then Kobe when it happened. So at the very least, Kobe was Jordan when he got swept.

yeah i think Bird Celtics swept MJ Bulls twice. In addition to Kobe being swept 2 time it had a 3rd in 2011 Mavs swept Lakers. So Kobe i think got swept 3 times. Lebron did in fact got swept 2 times in the finals.

yeah i think Bird Celtics swept MJ Bulls twice. In addition to Kobe being swept 2 time it had a 3rd in 2011 Mavs swept Lakers. So Kobe i think got swept 3 times. Lebron did in fact got swept 2 times in the finals.
    They were both unwinnable series and winning a game would've been insane.

Keep in mind- he did do what was necessary to win games. Especially game one against the Warriors when he made a perfect pass, a free throw was missed, AND JR smith blew the gimme game winner by sprinting to the 3 pt line lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yes the same Mavs team Lebron's Heat lost to swept Kobe's Lakers right out of the playoffs
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They were both unwinnable series and winning a game would've been insane.

Keep in mind- he did do what was necessary to win games. Especially game one against the Warriors when he made a perfect pass, a free throw was missed, AND JR smith blew the gimme game winner by sprinting to the 3 pt line lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Would winning a game really of been ďinsaneĒ? Where would you rank it amongst the greatest 5 game beat downs of all time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Would winning a game really of been ďinsaneĒ? Where would you rank it amongst the greatest 5 game beat downs of all time?

Lebronís Heat got the worst beat down in finals history. The most lopsided lost on that stage. 70 point was the total amount of points Lebronís Heat lost by in the 5 game series.

So all time this is clearly #1.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Yes the same Mavs team Lebron's Heat lost to swept Kobe's Lakers right out of the playoffs
    People think the Mavs were not good because none were viewed as the best in the league but mavs was a deep talented team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Lebronís Heat got the worst beat down in finals history. The most lopsided lost on that stage. 70 point was the total amount of points Lebronís Heat lost by in the 5 game series.
    I
    I thought it was the Spurs and Gsw that swept Lebron.

I thought it was the Spurs and Gsw that swept Lebron.
    I was responding to a post that mentioned a 5 game series. Also those are the only 2 teams for James. If Jordan himself got swept then itís not the worst thing to happen to a player.

In fact Kobe only getting swept 3 times is impressive if we compare him to Jordan. Kobe has eliminated more 50+ win teams then Jordan. Only 3 teams in history have beaten four 50+ win team in a single playoffs. Dream was on one team and Kobe was on the other 3 teams. 6 Goats in the top 15 all time also played in the western conference from Kobeís rookie season to his last season.

So only getting swept 3 times in the toughest conference in the history of the game raises Kobeís legacy.

I was responding to a post that mentioned a 5 game series. Also those are the only 2 teams for James. If Jordan himself got swept then itís not the worst thing to happen to a player.

In fact Kobe only getting swept 3 times is impressive if we compare him to Jordan. Kobe has eliminated more 50+ win teams then Jordan. Only 3 teams in history have beaten four 50+ win team in a single playoffs. Dream was on one team and Kobe was on the other 3 teams. 6 Goats in the top 15 all time also played in the western conference from Kobeís rookie season to his last season.

So only getting swept 3 times in the toughest conference in the history of the game raises Kobeís legacy.
    Magic Kareem Shaq did to

Yep then he put his tails bt his legs and colluded to build another super team for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kobe was younger then Jordan when he got swept 2 different times. Jordan got swept 2 different times as well and of course was a older player then Kobe when it happened. So at the very least, Kobe was Jordan when he got swept.
    so basically neither guy could win a game with the bad teams lebron had around him but they had better teams? understandable.