Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 385 of 451 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6765
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    So your answer is that you're a hypocrite when it comes to Lebron, you just use your own words to express that. I don't think anyone doubted that to begin with.
    explain how i am a hypocrite? i will listen and take it on the chin unlike others. The heat were not the most stacked team ever... hell here on PSD they werent even expected to win by some and i can bring hawk and others in who thought that the fit wasnt right as soon as it happened. if you honestly believe the heat were on the level of the warriors with durant that shows 1 of 2 things... either you are a pure hater who doesnt understand basketball and just hate lebron or you underrate the warriors or overate the heat insanely.... there is no middle ground. trust me i already know the answer... you hate bron

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron joining the heat is nowhere near the same as durant joining the goat team ever.... if you knew/understood basketball at any level you could see the difference... but you and 2 others in here clearly continue to show not only do you lack logic/basketball knowledge but overall logic in general.... i could go on and show and prove to you how insanely different these things are but i am sure 1+1 to you and the ahem other or others would equate to jello... so there is no point. you will hate and only hate and ignore logic/facts... move on

my bad.... you probably think tim duncan is on that heat team with bron and a missing prime wade.
    You are right KD was courted and signed. He didnít manipulate and collude to form his super team. Itís totally different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are right KD was courted and signed. He didnít manipulate and collude to form his super team. Itís totally different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i can dig it... i get it by the way and understand it... hell i have argued for KD and you know it... i have said curry/klay etc are trash for begging him to come.... end of the day KD went there to beat lebron and curry begged him to go there because lebron was that great.... when did any other guy deal with what lebron dealt with? nobody went to any team to help beat jordan... nobody went to any team to help get passed kobe because nobody was scared of kobe they were scared of shaq lmfao...... curry/dray/klay begged durant to come there to beat big band lebron............. which is insanity... when has a top 5 player in the world begged a top 2 player in the world to come help him beat the best player in the wolrd while having 2 other top 20 players in the world beat said best player in the ****ing world? go ahead i will wait
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-29-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Two different situations not the same.

explain how i am a hypocrite? i will listen and take it on the chin unlike others. The heat were not the most stacked team ever... hell here on PSD they werent even expected to win by some and i can bring hawk and others in who thought that the fit wasnt right as soon as it happened. if you honestly believe the heat were on the level of the warriors with durant that shows 1 of 2 things... either you are a pure hater who doesnt understand basketball and just hate lebron or you underrate the warriors or overate the heat insanely.... there is no middle ground. trust me i already know the answer... you hate bron
    Or maybe I'm overrating Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Or maybe I'm overrating Lebron?

man do i love idiocy

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    no you dont you just need to let him take tough shots and stay home with the other guys. again every time Lakers won they had a top front court and thats with Kobe.
    The tough shots were typically the byproduct of double teams. If you put Kobe one-on-one, that wasn't typically going to result in a tough shot. It's not like a player just voluntary says "hmm, I can beat this guy in pretty much any way I want, but I know, I'll take a tough shot instead of an easy one".

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    No itís not that he warps the floor, itís just that Shaq,Gasol,Bynum,Prime Howard are better rebounders than any teamate Bron has ever had. Kobe has had bigger longer teammates and better constructed teams overall than Bron.
    He definitely does warp the floor, arguably more so than any player in NBA history (with the only players who had that type of impact being MJ, Shaq, and Wilt). Love (at least before teaming with LBJ) and AD were arguably better rebounders than all of them (except maybe Dwight, but Dwight only played one season with Kobe and that was after his injury wherein he was no longer the same player) and Bosh was a very good rebounder before joining the heat (on par with Gasol actually). In 05 and 05 Kobe had kwame and Mihm (and Mihm hardly played).

it def doesnt... it helps but a long stupid missed shot could have taken away from i dont know passing the ball to an open guy or a mismatch? getting the rebound def helps but it doesnt help enough when a guy shoots 6-24... lots of missed mismatches and or open guys there esp if they are as focused on as a guy like a kobe amirite? oh but wait that doesnt fit with your logic that 6-24 isnt a bad thing because he had rebounds lmfao... what a guy
    This is a horrible take on the impact that offensive rebounding has on the game. Does it help that the difference between Kobe's missed shots per game and LBJ's is a little over 1? See, that doesn't help your narrative does it?
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-29-2020 at 09:35 AM.

game 7 at home... shoots like 6-900.... was outplayed by metta and gasol... and this dude now worries about rebounds lol
    Except that this is false and I've explained why and so have others and the fact that you keep peddling this nonsense shows that you are a Kobe hater.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Team efficiency is less of a team statistic than winning a ring but yet your always trying to attribute it to why one individual is better than another. Guys getting rebounds from a guy missing is called winning in spite of your teammates bad shooting. We canít give Kobe credit because he played with big stron centers an PF who were great rebounders.
    Team efficiency is entirely a team statistic and it's also not all that great of a predictor of who wins a title or who is the best team. With the exception of the warriors, I think only one team had the best offensive efficiency and also won a title (I think it was the heat in 13). Offensive efficiency correlates with scoring points and in each game and the team that scores the most points wins so obviously they're going to be related. The point of the game isn't to have the highest rating in offensive efficiency.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-29-2020 at 09:34 AM.

man do i love idiocy
    I can't remember ever reading a post of yours where you actually make a point or have an actual idea. The massive majority of your posts are basically mocking other posters and then running away and then hiding by responding to other posters about the initial post. It's kind of a weenie move, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Except that this is false and I've explained why and so have others and the fact that you keep peddling this nonsense shows that you are a Kobe hater.
    Like Phil would say no one really understand how important Pau was to those rings. Hell even Kobe repeated that. He knew. That particular game was a grind it out game and Pau and metta came up big. You canít make an excuse for poor play and turn it into a positive and say it lead to rebounds. Then on the flip will say Lebron shrink in the finals. From the looks of it they both came up small at some point. One teammates just did a better job picking up the slack.
    Last edited by ldawg; 05-29-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The tough shots were typically the byproduct of double teams. If you put Kobe one-on-one, that wasn't typically going to result in a tough shot. It's not like a player just voluntary says "hmm, I can beat this guy in pretty much any way I want, but I know, I'll take a tough shot instead of an easy one".
    This is just a sample. Not a great amount of double team vs a top tier team. They just make you make tough shots. Over time itís going the wear you out.

https://youtu.be/KzJ7m9Y-aHI So with out that big guy to clean up inside you wonít win. I said already every time Lakers won including Kobe had a very good front court. It have a reason kobe worked well with bigs guys. I said before I would take Kobe over Lebron if you have a good big. He will be a better shooting guard than Lebron. Alone however Lebron makes the better basketball plays which make his team better. Kobe alone becomes to predictable.
    Last edited by ldawg; 05-29-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Like Phil would say no one really understand how important Pau was to those rings. Hell even Kobe repeated that. He knew. That particular game was a grind it out game and Pau and metta came up big. You canít make an excuse for poor play and turn it into a positive and say it lead to rebounds. Then on the flip will say Lebron shrink in the finals. From the looks of it they both came up small at some point. One teammates just did a better job picking up the slack.
    Poor shooting is not necessarily poor play and also, Game 7 of an entire series is a lot different than not playing up to par for an entire series. At this point, you're the only one even arguing that LBJ didn't come through abasing Dallas. Even the LBJ fans on here have acknowledged this. LBJ has certainly had his games and moments where he choked outside of that, in which I don't really hold it against him (e.g., the final minute of Game 6 in 2013 against the spurs was atrocious and entirely on LBJ. He partially redeemed himself by knocking down a big 3, but only after they got a lot of second chances (with those meaningless offensive rebounds)). Kobe had his playoff failures as well. In 2004 he didn't adapt to what Detroit was doing and it cost them a title. The Boston series however was not one of Kobe's playoff failures. He was hands down the best player in that series.