Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 549 of 549 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549
Results 8,221 to 8,229 of 8229
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So basically you wanted him on the knicks and when he said pass and went and made his own super team you got pissed and hated him for finally having something that kobe and Jordan had the luxury of for most of their years unlike lebron.... The rest of this post is so hilariously awful and bias out of hate of both lebron and the modern NBA that you honestly should just give up on the sport at this point.

Nope, I didn't really mind as the Knicks were fine without him anyway. Dolan ****ing **** up again a couple of seasons later is irrelevant with Lebron snubbing him. Why would I hate on a player who my team didn't sign? I also don't get why the Cleveland people were hating him for leaving. It's part of the business.

What was not part of the business was colluding with rivals to join teams. That was a **** move.

And why would I give up the sport that I spend time working in just because the NBA wants to sell its brand to people who do not really like the sport and is watering down the level to "expand" its market? There's much more to the basketball world than the NBA. NBA only has the hype and money these days. The overall product belongs to the toilet.

Maybe you should be the one who needs to give up on the sport and focus on the NBA. And admit that this is what you're doing. That you are a modern NBA fan and not a fan of basketball itself. Because based on your opinions, if I show you an actual basketball you might put your nose on it and try to catch its smell to make sure it isn't food. The only thing you know and worship is Lebron. If he was playing golf, you'd probably not know that the NBA even existed...

Lol this thread is so popular. To answer the question, LeBron is better.

However, one popular opinion among people is that Kobe has never been the best player in the league. False. 2007-2009 Kobe was the best player in the league. 2010 he has an argument too. This is why: LeBron wasn't there yet mentally. You could argue he didn't have the supporting cast, but once he did in 2011 he couldn't put it together either.

Don't give me any advanced stats or anything, it really doesn't tell the whole story. LeBron said it himself, 2020 LeBron would dominate 2011 LeBron just based on experience and knowledge. From 2012 onwards, LeBron has been the best player in the league, and it hasn't really been close.

I think Kobe has been the best player in the league for longer than that. From 03-10 imo. Some would say even before that.

pretty close if you ask me but hey 16-6

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/01/24/kobe-lebron

not sure if true or not if you have time can fact check.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Lol this thread is so popular. To answer the question, LeBron is better.

However, one popular opinion among people is that Kobe has never been the best player in the league. False. 2007-2009 Kobe was the best player in the league. 2010 he has an argument too. This is why: LeBron wasn't there yet mentally. You could argue he didn't have the supporting cast, but once he did in 2011 he couldn't put it together either.

Don't give me any advanced stats or anything, it really doesn't tell the whole story. LeBron said it himself, 2020 LeBron would dominate 2011 LeBron just based on experience and knowledge. From 2012 onwards, LeBron has been the best player in the league, and it hasn't really been close.
    Agreed to a degree, Im sure Kobe was better at one point but players have ups and down moments throughout their career. 2011 was still a Finals run, I mean a guy like Kareem could get upset in R.1 while getting utterly clamped down by Nate Thurmond and it doesn't mean he couldn't win after already having won, does it?

You might be right about the comparison but 2009 Bron might've been better than 2011 Bron, that was the year he went bannannas but his best player was like Mo Williams and he had the only team in the playoffs that couldn't contain Dwight. Seriously, check Dwights stats vs every other team than vs Cleveland. What they got around Bron was kind of depressing at times.

But still, Kobe never really had the perfect squad built around him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Agreed to a degree, Im sure Kobe was better at one point but players have ups and down moments throughout their career. 2011 was still a Finals run, I mean a guy like Kareem could get upset in R.1 while getting utterly clamped down by Nate Thurmond and it doesn't mean he couldn't win after already having won, does it?

You might be right about the comparison but 2009 Bron might've been better than 2011 Bron, that was the year he went bannannas but his best player was like Mo Williams and he had the only team in the playoffs that couldn't contain Dwight. Seriously, check Dwights stats vs every other team than vs Cleveland. What they got around Bron was kind of depressing at times.

But still, Kobe never really had the perfect squad built around him either.
    You got jokes since day1 Kobe had All-Star players on his team