Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 544 of 549 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 8229
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Alright, last post for a bit on this thread: Top 5:

MJ, KAJ, Wilt, Magic/Kobe (if we exclude Wilt, because I don't ever really know how to rate guys from that era, then it's MJ, KAJ, Magic/Kobe, LBJ.
    Why not do it the same way you rate everyone else? Ringz

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Top 3 is Jordan, Magic, Bird. That never changes until perhaps the sport changes for the better rather than the worst.

Peak, grit & quality will always trump everything else.
    why do you even watch basketball anymore? What's the point if your view is it's so bad?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    why do you even watch basketball anymore? What's the point if your view is it's so bad?
    When you say basketball do you mean NBA as if there is no other basketball being played elsewhere?

Lol 😂 his list consists of guys no longer in the running. They even took themselves out the conversations. Magic just did again today lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lol �� his list consists of guys no longer in the running. They even took themselves out the conversations. Magic just did again today lol.
    I mean, I LOVE Magic/Bird, they got me into basketball as a little kid. But neither is a top 5 player ever, no way in hell. For all the crap LeBron gets going against the east, Magic actually lost to far worse teams out west back in the day haha. Bird's career was like 9 years long in reality, he just gets killed career wise due to that fact.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I mean, I LOVE Magic/Bird, they got me into basketball as a little kid. But neither is a top 5 player ever, no way in hell. For all the crap LeBron gets going against the east, Magic actually lost to far worse teams out west back in the day haha. Bird's career was like 9 years long in reality, he just gets killed career wise due to that fact.
    There is nothing superior about Lebron's basketball skills over either Magic or Bird.

The statement in bold is even more outrageous than people claiming Lebron is a top 3 player of all time...

I think one will say bird was the better shooter and clever passer but overall come on man. His resume donít stack up. Magic was great to but again Lebron surpassed him as well. Hell kobe surpassed them. Then again maybe not magic but most definitely Bird. Besides back then the nba was scripted at least thatís what I saw with them marketing bird and magic.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-12-2020 at 05:02 PM.

There is nothing superior about Lebron's basketball skills over either Magic or Bird.

The statement in bold is even more outrageous than people claiming Lebron is a top 3 player of all time...
    It's pretty universally accepted LeBron is at worst the 2nd best of all time.

LeBron was a better on ball defender, better shooter, better driver, and inferior passer although imo the 2nd best passer/playmaker behind magic.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Welcome to being a member of the non consensus opinion bud. No matter your thoughts, the majority of the sports world doesn't agree with you.

Welcome to being a member of the non consensus opinion bud. No matter your thoughts, the majority of the sports world doesn't agree with you.
    Lol the majority does have Lebron at top 2 😂

Lol just today magic said one more ring and he catch MJ if not pass

Paul Pierce who also had him out top 5 just put him at 2 on his list. Lebron at 2 have been the talk all day lol... no one mentions bird at 2 or 3

If he's this bitter about everyone liking LeBron now, imagine how bitter he's going to be when LeBron finally retires and people start talking about him as the GOAT.

I love it... Literally every personality etc on tv/across the league and so on have lebron either 1 or 2.... GG this thread and the 2 haters

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I love it... Literally every personality etc on tv/across the league and so on have lebron either 1 or 2.... GG this thread and the 2 haters
    By the time he hangs em up with every longevity record and 5-6 titles every player is going to be calling him GOAT or co-GOAT as well. Then his haters will really have nothing.

What a shock that his Top 3 ever are his childhood icons...