Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who should have been the Monstars cast for Space Jam 2

For Space Jam 2 (2021) you obviously want players who easily compare to Barkley, Ewing, Bogues, Johnson and Bradley not only in terms of stats and overall looks but if you were to go off that and other intangibles, then my Space Jam 2 lineup that would be in this movie alongside LeBron:

Barkley- Draymond Green (Warriors)
    Ewing- Anthony Davis (Lakers)
    Bogues- Kyle Lowry (Raptors)
    Johnson- Blake Griffin (Pistons)
    Bradley- Kristaps Porzingis (Mavericks)

1. Jarrod Polson
    2. Andre Ingram
    3. Tony Romo
    4. Royce White
    5. Kenny George

They need to re-cast the hero before picking the villains.

Definitely boban. Dude is just a fan favorite. Get pat Beverly involved too.

I would want a combination of superstar power mixed with people who are easy to identify, even when they are monstars. Considering that, I would go with:

PG: Steph Curry - One of the top stars to challenge LeBron throughout his career. Easy to identify as a monstar. Chewing on his mouth piece, launching threes and running back before they go in, shimmying after each made three. Maybe he can throw his mouth piece as someone in the crowd.

SG: James Hardin - Another huge star during LeBron's rein. Easy to identify as a monstar with a big beard, taking way too many steps to get shots off, and flopping to get undeserved foul shots.

SF: Kevin Durant - Now we have all the greats who competed against LeBron. Easy to identify as a monstar as he is super skinny, pulls up and shoots the mid range over any defender, and when Lebron's team starts to win, he tries to jump ship to the other side.

PF: Draymond Green - Friend of LeBron and a perfect monstar. Easy to identify with the elite defense, sticking his tongue out running back down the court, and he could kick LeBron (or Bugs Bunny) in the nuts at some point during the movie.

C: Dirk Nowitzki - I almost went with Anthony Davis because of the obvious connection, but I like Nowitzki more. He is a superstar and more easily identifiable. Long flowing blonde hair, shooting threes as the tallest player on the court an making them, we also need a token white guy (Bradley).
    Last edited by Allphakenny1; 09-22-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    I would want a combination of superstar power mixed with people who are easy to identify, even when they are monstars. Considering that, I would go with:

PG: Steph Curry - One of the top stars to challenge LeBron throughout his career. Easy to identify as a monstar. Chewing on his mouth piece, launching threes and running back before they go in, shimmying after each made three. Maybe he can throw his mouth piece as someone in the crowd.

SG: James Hardin - Another huge star during LeBron's rein. Easy to identify as a monstar with a big beard, taking way too many steps to get shots off, and flopping to get undeserved foul shots.

SF: Kevin Durant - Now we have all the greats who competed against LeBron. Easy to identify as a monstar as he is super skinny, pulls up and shoots the mid range over any defender, and when Lebron's team starts to win, he tries to jump ship to the other side.

PF: Draymond Green - Friend of LeBron and a perfect monstar. Easy to identify with the elite defense, sticking his tongue out running back down the court, and he could kick LeBron (or Bugs Bunny) in the nuts at some point during the movie.

C: Dirk Nowitzki - I almost went with Anthony Davis because of the obvious connection, but I like Nowitzki more. He is a superstar and more easily identifiable. Long flowing blonde hair, shooting threes as the tallest player on the court an making them, we also need a token white guy (Bradley).
    I actually like this Monstars cast

I think it'd be best to pick characters that would translate well to outlandish versions of themselves as cartoons, such as Harden's beard, AD's unibrow, or Boban's gigantic-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think it'd be best to pick characters that would translate well to outlandish versions of themselves as cartoons, such as Harden's beard, AD's unibrow, or Boban's gigantic-ness.
    Agreed, I'd also add Kawhi's big d---... I mean hands.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

I think someone beat you all to it.

Steph Curry

James Harden

Kawhi Leonard

Giannis Abcdefghijklmno

Nikola Jokic

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    thats pretty dope actually

Leonard just looks like Leonard lol

Mike Conley
    Booker
    Harden
    Davis
    Stevan Adams

Mix of known players and players with unique looks, makes for good animation
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I feel its necessary to point out that the monstars were not nba players. They were aliens that stole the talent from nba players

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Is that KAT and Porzingis in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is that KAT and Porzingis in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KP but it can be KAT, if ya want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast