Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,565

    Chandler Parsons career likely over


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,824
    This guy is very unlucky, his career went downfall pretty fast.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This guy is very unlucky, his career went downfall pretty fast.
    Yea man that sucks, sounds like this is pretty bad. Long term or lifelong brain trauma, not good

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This guy is very unlucky, his career went downfall pretty fast.
    As far as injuries and now this accident, heís one of the unluckiest guys ever in the NBA. As far as making money and not playing? One of the luckiest.

    Iíd be shocked if the guy who hit him isnít a driver for Amazon or Uber or some big company where heíll get another nine figure payout.

    But it does suck that he got injured so bad. Loved him when he was in Houston (donít know how many times I referred to him as being ďMy Man!Ē). Cuban used him as a dick waving pawn and his career was never the same (yet somehow kept getting people to give him money).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea man that sucks, sounds like this is pretty bad. Long term or lifelong brain trauma, not good
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    As far as injuries and now this accident, heís one of the unluckiest guys ever in the NBA. As far as making money and not playing? One of the luckiest.

    Iíd be shocked if the guy who hit him isnít a driver for Amazon or Uber or some big company where heíll get another nine figure payout.

    But it does suck that he got injured so bad. Loved him when he was in Houston (donít know how many times I referred to him as being ďMy Man!Ē). Cuban used him as a dick waving pawn and his career was never the same (yet somehow kept getting people to give him money).
    True

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    15,745
    Glad he's alive, and hope he's able to follow other passions in his off the court life.

    Being realistic though his playing career was likely over anyway. Not joking or trying to make light of the situation at all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    As far as injuries and now this accident, heís one of the unluckiest guys ever in the NBA. As far as making money and not playing? One of the luckiest.

    Iíd be shocked if the guy who hit him isnít a driver for Amazon or Uber or some big company where heíll get another nine figure payout.

    But it does suck that he got injured so bad. Loved him when he was in Houston (donít know how many times I referred to him as being ďMy Man!Ē). Cuban used him as a dick waving pawn and his career was never the same (yet somehow kept getting people to give him money).
    Big corporations are really good at isolating themselves from liability. If he gets big money it's going to be from an insurance company, and if he doesn't get the money I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make a come back because he gets paid his current contract while trying to come back. I think NBA teams have insurance for lost PT for outside events.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,333
    I just wonder what the ethic/vibe/moral to trading him is now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,996
    His career was over a long time ago.. But hope he is ok..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,691
    Hope he can continue his life like normal after this accident.

    I remember watching him as a rookie playing out of his mind. Had a lot of promise. It's a shame injuries always kept him out. He got the big contract at least.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Big corporations are really good at isolating themselves from liability. If he gets big money it's going to be from an insurance company, and if he doesn't get the money I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make a come back because he gets paid his current contract while trying to come back. I think NBA teams have insurance for lost PT for outside events.
    No idea who the driver of the other car was but I donít know if insurance will not be null and voided out if the company driver is drunk (which again, I have no idea if itís even a company driver....probably not). Just saying that even with injuries, CP has been pretty lucky getting money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •