Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Chandler Parsons career likely over

This guy is very unlucky, his career went downfall pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yea man that sucks, sounds like this is pretty bad. Long term or lifelong brain trauma, not good

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    As far as injuries and now this accident, heís one of the unluckiest guys ever in the NBA. As far as making money and not playing? One of the luckiest.

Iíd be shocked if the guy who hit him isnít a driver for Amazon or Uber or some big company where heíll get another nine figure payout.

But it does suck that he got injured so bad. Loved him when he was in Houston (donít know how many times I referred to him as being ďMy Man!Ē). Cuban used him as a dick waving pawn and his career was never the same (yet somehow kept getting people to give him money).

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea man that sucks, sounds like this is pretty bad. Long term or lifelong brain trauma, not good
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    As far as injuries and now this accident, heís one of the unluckiest guys ever in the NBA. As far as making money and not playing? One of the luckiest.

Iíd be shocked if the guy who hit him isnít a driver for Amazon or Uber or some big company where heíll get another nine figure payout.

But it does suck that he got injured so bad. Loved him when he was in Houston (donít know how many times I referred to him as being ďMy Man!Ē). Cuban used him as a dick waving pawn and his career was never the same (yet somehow kept getting people to give him money).
    True

Glad he's alive, and hope he's able to follow other passions in his off the court life.

Being realistic though his playing career was likely over anyway. Not joking or trying to make light of the situation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post

Big corporations are really good at isolating themselves from liability. If he gets big money it's going to be from an insurance company, and if he doesn't get the money I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make a come back because he gets paid his current contract while trying to come back. I think NBA teams have insurance for lost PT for outside events.

I just wonder what the ethic/vibe/moral to trading him is now.

His career was over a long time ago.. But hope he is ok..

Hope he can continue his life like normal after this accident.

I remember watching him as a rookie playing out of his mind. Had a lot of promise. It's a shame injuries always kept him out. He got the big contract at least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Big corporations are really good at isolating themselves from liability. If he gets big money it's going to be from an insurance company, and if he doesn't get the money I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to make a come back because he gets paid his current contract while trying to come back. I think NBA teams have insurance for lost PT for outside events.
    No idea who the driver of the other car was but I donít know if insurance will not be null and voided out if the company driver is drunk (which again, I have no idea if itís even a company driver....probably not). Just saying that even with injuries, CP has been pretty lucky getting money.