Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 133 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3005
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    is that not why he’s rated better than Duncan and Kobe? Lol. It’s not the number of rings or trips to the finals. Counting rings and finals appearances are the most basic way to rate a player.
    It's the most stupid way to rate a player.

Scratch that. It's the least related reason to basketball to rate a player's basketball ability....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Bingo!! Glad there are others out there who can see the obvious.
    short sighted as usual...

omg he played in the east but lets ignore that had he played in the west he would likely have had better players around him over welp those cavs teams all career long before he left to the heat... he played in the east with no talent... imagine ******** on the easy but ignoring how awful lebrons supporting cast was out east and trying to justify him not playing out west but ignoring him likely having a better team out west nomatter the circumstance.

we get it kobe... you are trying to keep your legacy intact and it is... you were carried by shaq and have 5 rings when you should have 2 while being a chucker and a top 8-11 player who cant touch lebron.

Except he's not rated higher than them by a lot of people and I've shown you a long list of people who rate Kobe ahead of LBJ so it's far from unanimous.
    you mean those that grew up watching kobe? want me to show you the people that think iverson is a top 10 player including shaq because they are fans of the little man mentality and grew up watching him etc.......

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...st-player-ever

see what happens when someone watches and loves you... you become stupid... iverson isnt a top 30 player ever let alone the pound for pound goat bs.

here shaq himself

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-allen-iverson

O’Neal used the words “fierce,” “monster” and “beast” to describe Iverson. He believes Iverson and the Sixers would have won the title in 2001 had they played another team besides the Lakers. O’Neal also thinks he and Iverson could have won rings together had they been on the same squad, and he considers Iverson to be the one player he would have liked to have been teammates with in his career.

“If I had played with him in Philly, we would definitely have two or three,” O’Neal said.

“It’s OK to have a one-two punch, but when you’ve got a one-two punch that can knock you out with either hand. ... If there was one guy I would have liked to have played with, it definitely would have been A.I.”

had he played with iverson like he wished kobe would only have 2 rings right now at best.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-29-2019 at 04:13 AM.

kobe on iverson

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...allen-iverson/

i mean by all of these PLAYERS OPINIONS iverson is goat right? GTFO... i mean hell iverson basically made kobe who he was right? in kobes words might i add.... see what happens when you listen to idiotic players opinions and take it as gospel to try and fit your narrative?

you wanna see players opinions on the **** that is gilbert arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    short sighted as usual...

omg he played in the east but lets ignore that had he played in the west he would likely have had better players around him over welp those cavs teams all career long before he left to the heat... he played in the east with no talent... imagine ******** on the easy but ignoring how awful lebrons supporting cast was out east and trying to justify him not playing out west but ignoring him likely having a better team out west nomatter the circumstance.

we get it kobe... you are trying to keep your legacy intact and it is... you were carried by shaq and have 5 rings when you should have 2 while being a chucker and a top 8-11 player who cant touch lebron.
    If the Cavs played in the West.
    If LeBron's team that made it to the NBA Finals played in the West.

Not if Lebron was drafted by a Western Conference team.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post

holy ****ing ****... if the cavs PLAYED IN THE WEST but if lebrons team that made it to the finals played in the west????????????? MOTHER ****ING WHAT? HOLY **** WHAT? do not sit here and spew some stupid **** about lebron not playing the west but then spew this stupid garbage... IF LEBRON WAS DRAFTED IN THE WEST he would have had more help then had he been drafted by the cavs period... stop it. Dont talk **** about how great the west is to belittle lebron but ignore had lebron played on any west team over the cavs team he was on how much better he would ****ing be... my god people dont make this so easy for me.

so any argument that fits my lebron hating agenda????? is that what you are saying?

ok well that makes a difference. If your keeping everything the same base on how it played out then, no. Send GSW east then maybe if he gut it out more.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-29-2019 at 06:22 AM.

ok well that makes a difference. If your keeping everything the same so base on how it played out then, no. Send GSW east then maybe if he gut it out more.
    dont do that... that messes up their agenda... lebron with curry etc when they stunk................................. man

now the ny guy and kobe they are gonna say well no...a west team without curry pre superstar and the worst west team ever etc etc etc to justify their hate etc etc...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN its so easy

Like Kobe said AI pushed him. You raise you level of play base on your competition.

All i am getting out of this is Lebron makes a huge difference no matter where he goes. What is the wosrt team you want to put him on? lets see if they becomes a playoff team instantly. Just for the record before you say last season Lakers ill get it out the way. They were a playoff team until he got hurt. Lets say a healthy Lebron.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-29-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Like Kobe said AI pushed him. You raise you level of play base on your competition.
    nono not true.... if someway somehow this makes kobe stronger per the op

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nono not true.... if someway somehow this makes kobe stronger per the op
    To be honest this was what fueled Kobe to reach his full potential. Lebron is more gifted naturally and not as obsessed as Kobe was. Kind of like Shaq not reaching his full potential. Ex if Kobe had Lebron gifts he may have been better than MJ. This is the main reason some love Kobe. Same as Lebron with AI. Saying AI is better than Kobe pound for pound dont mean AI was better same apply to kobe. If Lebron was drafted to Lakers his legacy would have been greater. Teammates along with teaching would have been better and would have been put in a better situation to win. Kobe was in a better situation compared to Lebron from day 1.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-29-2019 at 08:14 AM.

What you are failing to see here is that Lebron wouldn't have been a finalist if he played in the other conference or in another era.

His legacy as a NBA Finalist is important for his peer comparison, but it means squat in the all time spectrum.
    That's a pretty bold statement saying the best player of a era wouldnt have been a finalist had he played in another conference or another era. I disagree, but that has nothing to do with the question I was responding to which was the gentleman couldn't think of another team that would have or at least it could have been argued they make the finals without their best player. I said the Lakers teams of the 80's, I could also say the KD edition warriors since they literally made the finals the year before without him.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

No, definitely not. The thunder do not belong on that list. They were a decent team, but they were far from stacked. The Kings and Blazers are arguably the two best teams to never win a title and I would pick both over most teams that have won a title since. The thunder's roster was solid, but they were nothing special.
    disagree, I think the talent of OKC was very very high, and I do think the Kings win the chip in 02 if G6 of the WCF wasn't rigged.... but cheers
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 11-29-2019 at 12:39 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion