Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 549 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8229
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd agree if Bron was able to play with rookie wade till the time he was 30 like Mike got with Scottie. Had Wade and Bron been able to build chemistry and play together from the jump and have 8 straight years of there athletic primes together, then Iíd agree. But WAde was a year removed from his prime in his first season with Bron.
    If Lebron and Wade played together from the jump no question they would have more than two rings together. If Lebron was drafted in a better situation and played with Duncan and pop he wins more than 3 rings. He would have won at a much younger age had he had the the guidance

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Probably not, but my point is that the bulls team wasn't a crazy super stacked team like some of these guys were making them out to be. They were a great team, but it wasn't necessarily because they had an insane amount of talent from top to bottom.
    This is true. The Bulls were a fantastic defense team with the greatest closer in the history of sports. Of course the other players matter. They arenít a great defense team without Grant and Pip. Then Pip with Ron Harper and Rodman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    If Lebron and Wade played together from the jump no question they would have more than two rings together. If Lebron was drafted in a better situation and played with Duncan and pop he wins more than 3 rings. He would have won at a much younger age had he had the the guidance
    The world was very unfair to LeBron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

there's always a kobe versus Lebron thread.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    idc. those lists are ****.

MJ
    LeBron
    Kareem
    Russell
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Magic
    Bird
    Wilt
    KG
    Robinson
    West
    Oscar
    Kobe
    I pretty much agree with this

MJ
    LeBron
    Kareem
    Russell
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Magic
    Bird
    Wilt
    KG
    Robinson
    West
    Oscar
    Kobe
    LOL speaking of absurd lists...

MJ
    LeBron
    Kareem
    Russell
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Magic
    Bird
    Wilt
    KG
    Robinson
    West
    Oscar
    Kobe
    One name sticks out like a sore thumb. And Kobe might be a little too low.

1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Magic Johnson
    4. LeBron James
    5. Tim Duncan
    6. Shaquille O'Neal
    7. Wilt
    8. Larry Bird
    9. Hakeem Olajuwon
    10. K Bryant

Because Pippen was never really a superstar, as I've stated many times over. Love was basically viewed as AD is right now when he teamed up with LBJ. Also, when did I say regular season wins matter? I said rings matter...and they matter for superstars. I could care less about regular season wins. Why don't you tell us more about how stacked the bulls were with elite players like Kerr and Paxon leading the way lol.
    Love was never even remotely close to being a star. He was the best player in a garbage Minnesota team, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Love was never even remotely close to being a star. He was the best player in a garbage Minnesota team, that's it.
    Hindsight bias. Before he teamed up with LBJ in Cleveland he was viewed in a very similar manner as AD is now: The best PF in the game and the most coveted up and coming player in the league. He put up 26 and 13 two out of the previous 3 seasons prior to joining the Cavs and the Cavs gave up the first pick in the draft for a guy who at the time was considered one of the most promising players to come out since LBJ. Love was absolutely considered a star and was on pace for a first ballot HOF career prior to joining the Cavs. Things haven't quite worked out, but from 2011-2014 (4 seasons) he was absolutely a star.

Hindsight bias. Before he teamed up with LBJ in Cleveland he was viewed in a very similar manner as AD is now: The best PF in the game and the most coveted up and coming player in the league. He put up 26 and 13 two out of the previous 3 seasons prior to joining the Cavs and the Cavs gave up the first pick in the draft for a guy who at the time was considered one of the most promising players to come out since LBJ. Love was absolutely considered a star and was on pace for a first ballot HOF career prior to joining the Cavs. Things haven't quite worked out, but from 2011-2014 (4 seasons) he was absolutely a star.
    He was traded on draft night for OJ Mayo yet he was ďviewed in a very similar manner as ADĒ ever was? When AD was drafted he was touted as high as anyone since Lebron.....was Love? AD took his team to the playoffs as his teamís best player.....Love ever do that? AD has been called a top 5 current player.....Love ever been that?

You donít even have hindsight on this because it was never true.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-27-2020 at 04:15 AM.

It doesn't fit the narrative that "Lebron makes his teammates better" so Kevin Love is now a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You donít even have hindsight on this because it was never true.
    Stop nitpicking and focus on the substance.

Kevin Love was considered a star player before joing Lebron James and he was highly coveted by the entire league.

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kareem
    3. Magic Johnson
    4. LeBron James
    5. Tim Duncan
    6. Shaquille O'Neal
    7. Wilt
    8. Larry Bird
    9. Hakeem Olajuwon
    10. K Bryant
    Dooood putting Magic ahead of Bron is a absurd

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.