Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 368 of 451 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6765
    Let's keep this basketball related fellas. MMMKay.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    People got to entertain themselves in this pandemic somehow right. If anything, you are feeding right into it hook line and sinker.
    He's obviously been sitting around reading my posts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You're the sensitive one by saying we are attacking you... wow, you must be so emotional now. You started off typing civilly just yesterday. Today, you're off the tracks because you're cornered in. Just take a break and sign off. It's better for your health. trust me, PSD has enough ad revenue so you don't have to keep posting so damn much today!
    I'm just returning what you're sending my way. Go back and read the tone of your responses. My tone is still considerably less aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    He's obviously been sitting around reading my posts lol.
    I think he's a tad upset with you lol.

I think he's a tad upset with you lol.
    I don't even know why. I haven't been discussing much of anything with him lol. I guess someone not agreeing about LBJ is really upsetting to some posters

Nah, I think you just have a really hard time with people who disagree with you. But if you feel that way, why are you responding to my posts? You weren't even part of the discussion. You basically just keep creeping back in to take shots at people. If this isn't a discussion you want to be a part of, why are you on here?
    Iím not the only one disagreeing with you. People are disagreeing with you not because itís a fair argument but because you arenít debating in good faith. You keep trying to explain your standards for one guy when others get a pass for equal or lesser offenses.

Taking shots? Youíre making up stuff and bringing back debunked garbage. Should we all just assume you have no ulterior motive and arenít guided by a narrative?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/...h1lehgrz3ibaji

Anyone remember this nonsense. It's just a game people lol.

https://local21news.com/news/enterta...-state-college

Here is a more recent one lol.

Some of you LeBron guys can't take it when people tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Iím not the only one disagreeing with you. People are disagreeing with you not because itís a fair argument but because you arenít debating in good faith. You keep trying to explain your standards for one guy when others get a pass for equal or lesser offenses.

Taking shots? Youíre making up stuff and bringing back debunked garbage. Should we all just assume you have not ulterior motive and arenít guided by a narrative?
    I've already explained that if youre going to use context, that means standards are going to change because everyone's context is different. Everyone isn't playing with the same exact teammates, against the same competition. These guys all have different career arcs. Obviously not everyone agrees that those ideas have been debunked. Again, if my posts are bothersome to you, there's really no need to read them. You're responding to my posts. Let's just be clear about that.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-27-2020 at 01:15 AM.

I don't even know why. I haven't been discussing much of anything with him lol. I guess someone not agreeing about LBJ is really upsetting to some posters
    Just because not everyone shares in the same admiration for their hero shouldn't get them that upset. They should learn to respect other peoples opinions.

Just because not everyone shares in the same admiration for their hero shouldn't get them that upset. They should learn to respect other peoples opinions.
    Yep, couldn't agree more

LeBron is not in my top five and I know a lot of others who feel that same. No it's not clear cut people. It's perfectly justifiable to think that he isn't quite in the top five automatically yet. He still has a lot of time in his career and without the hinderance of recency bias, we will a ll truly be able to gauge his true play amongst the all-time greats a few years after he finally retires. I think everything I have said here is very fair.

It's very difficult to think back to how players were ranked a decade ago.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/slam-...-james-no-1-2/

Only list I could find from 2010. Entering the 2010 season, Slam top 50 had Bosh at #13. Also had him #13 entering 2009. I don't post these rankings as gospel. They just provide a frame of reference for how players were thought of at that point in time. Back at that time it wasn't at all outlandish to say that Bosh was a top 10-15 player in the game. That was the popular opinion back then.

Bosh sacrificed a lot in MIA and then had his career cut short after he was excelling in MIA after. People in this thread are very much underrating what he was in his prime.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Yep, couldn't agree more
    The hilarious thing is, Lebronís not my hero and I donít hate Kobe. BigMoves is on record saying that he watched 95% of Kobeís games and thereís a reason to lower Lebron.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    It's very difficult to think back to how players were ranked a decade ago.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/slam-...-james-no-1-2/

Only list I could find from 2010. Entering the 2010 season, Slam top 50 had Bosh at #13. Also had him #13 entering 2009. I don't post these rankings as gospel. They just provide a frame of reference for how players were thought of at that point in time. Back at that time it wasn't at all outlandish to say that Bosh was a top 10-15 player in the game. That was the popular opinion back then.

Bosh sacrificed a lot in MIA and then had his career cut short after he was excelling in MIA after. People in this thread are very much underrating what he was in his prime.
    Yep, spot on here

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The hilarious thing is, Lebronís not my hero and I donít hate Kobe. BigMoves is on record saying that he watched 95% of Kobeís games and thereís a reason to lower Lebron.

Lol.
    I said there is a reason to hold LBJ to a higher standard of winning than other stars because he's been able to play with multiple stars throughout most of his prime. It's fine if you dont agree with me. I dont see why that bothers you so much though