Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If Lebron Wins this title

he is right behind Jordan per his biggest hater PP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS5SPrfKVjc

what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what does lebron have to do in your opinion being the 2nd greatest player of all time to pass MJ? They make all valid points nobody has had more pressure ever then lebron and nobody has had a harder season then this current season then lebron dealing with the kobe death/pandemic/social justice issues etc.
    Le-Con has to many L's already in the Final's.

The best he can do, is try to tie Mj in Final's wins (6). Then at that point, anyone can just say overall basketball wise, Lbj is the better player.

But in actuality most fans that got to see Mj play, will still say that Mj was the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

KL just had a quarter of the pressure lebron has had throughout his entire career and buckled... nobody and i mean nobody not even jordan can touch the pressure on lebron.

A surprising percentage of people would take LBJ over MJ already. Maybe 20 or 39 percent id guess.

Maybe he can get that up to 40 or so.

I think he's already the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yea LeBron is the only player dealing with those things this season 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Heís already 2nd but PP is a ****ing dumbass. I canít believe they let this guy talk.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Heís already 2nd but PP is a ****ing dumbass. I canít believe they let this guy talk.
    MTM isnít that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Iíd take Lebron, but I think they are Co-Goats. If Bron can pass Jordan in rings and be playing at this level at age 40 and say win another ring as MVP at age 40 and simultaneously get his 7th/8th ring. I think he would make him the one and only GOAT and without question put him over Jordan.

7/8 Rings
    14 finals appearances
    21 all nba teams
    All time leading scorer reg season/ playoffs by a landslide

Undisputed GOAT

Not 1, not 2, not 3....not 7

Itís been 7 years since the Lakers made the playoffs. Itís been 7 years since Kobe tore his Achilles.

James now has the Lakers in the finals again. AD is having his KG year. Lakers win the championship and James is coming for that #1 spot.

AD about to start climbing some all time list as well. Especially in the Greatest All Time PF list.

Howard has been the Lakers biggest X Factor. Arguably the biggest one overall. Maybe.

A 2 piece of James and AD with a Howard soda is just flat out to hot for the Heat.
    Last edited by Bostonjorge; Yesterday at 12:53 AM.

He was a product of Ty Lue's system. I don't see him getting it done

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

For me personally,

I want to see him and Anthony Davis win b2b championships. I also want LeBron to win FMVP this season. Then I can talk myself into LeBron having the GOAT career. I'm definitely not there today.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

James has his road to GOAT. His run starts tomorrow.

He can easily get his Finals MVP the way heís been playing. And win a championship in Florida on the Heatís ďhomeĒ court.

KL just had a quarter of the pressure lebron has had throughout his entire career and buckled... nobody and i mean nobody not even jordan can touch the pressure on lebron.
    False revised history.

The media lambasted Jordan for not winning during the late 80s. When he un-retired himself there was so much media discussion about him being tied to his father's death when he lost in 95 they were questioning whether he would win another title and were predicting Orlando could be the long term king of the East.

LeBron created his own pressure by team-hopping and having to prove he made the best decision.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    False revised history.

The media lambasted Jordan for not winning during the late 80s. When he un-retired himself there was so much media discussion about him being tied to his father's death when he lost in 95 they were questioning whether he would win another title and were predicting Orlando could be the long term king of the East.

LeBron created his own pressure by team-hopping and having to prove he made the best decision.
    ********. Jordan, everyone would have team hopped. Different era.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast