Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Alex Caruso vs Lou Williams : Whatís Right and Wrong with the NBA

Just watching first take today with Max, Kendrick Perk and that clown Bomani Jones just got me irate !

Perk & Max obviously were getting on Lou, but that clown Bomani was defending him! And to make his argument ... he said the NBA gave Lou a 10 day quarantine because he went to a strip club but the league didnít do anything to Alex Caruso for attending his sisterís wedding ....

NEWS FLASH: Alex Caruso SKIPPED his sisterís wedding!!! A wedding held in Austin Texas with 100 people in attendance on July 18th where 25% didnít even wear a mask.

Iím sick of the uneducated dumbass claims that these morons like Bomani make. And he went as far as defending Lou that itís all about the culture. The strip club itself is just the side show but the main thing is the wings !!! GTFO!!!! You donít do that crap during a pandemic!!! Control your food appetite Lou you moron!!! Just thinking about yourself but not about the people currently in the bubble who have sacrificed so much just to be in that position!

NBA made a mistake. They should have reprimanded Lou Williams. A 10 day quarantine does nothing. Just look how MLB is already failing. NBA needs to take stricter actions against these goon NBA players.

I thought it was pretty well documented that Caruso decided NOT to go the wedding.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I thought it was pretty well documented that Caruso decided NOT to go the wedding.
    Yup

Maybe YouTube might have it but if they have that segment go and rewatch it!!! Itís asinine !!!!

F ESPN and the producers of first take for the crap they bring in when Stephen A isnít there !

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Yup

Maybe YouTube might have it but if they have that segment go and rewatch it!!! Itís asinine !!!!

F ESPN and the producers of first take for the crap they bring in when Stephen A isnít there !
    suspend him for the rest of the year! Send a message!
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

The clippers aint gonna win this year. Theyre not focused. Lou Will wont be a clipper next year either

pretty immature of Lou. I'm sure his teammates are pissed
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Dumb of Lou but idk why he'd be suspended. There's no legal ground for that. He's in quarantine and as long as he has negative rona tests he'll be good to go.

Clippers need Lou. Heís the biggest X Factor in the NBA. Heís been doing sweet things all season long. Heís a all star when Leonard and George sit. When both of them play then Lou becomes primetime. Heís always instant offense. Bradley was the only guy to shut him down but they played together in LA in the past. Caruso now has a primetime key matchup. Caruso has made it all the way to this point and he can be labeled as great if he can win that match up.

As for the strip club? Maybe itís part of Louís routine? Caruso staying in the zone gives me hope.

https://youtu.be/8cvUlDBDu5s

My favorite Lou Williams game to watch.

With the help of this site my pastime has become profitable. I advise you to try https://passion-games.com too.

Shouldn't the real question be "Why are strip clubs open and weddings of 100+ people being held in the first place?" I agree players need to show better judgment, but there's a much bigger issue here than just 1-2 NBA players not practicing social distancing.

I'd trade lou for Caruso. Has nothing to do with a feeble virus tho