Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You donít think thereís no racist black wrestlers out there? Itís a double standard.
    Do you see any black wrestlers in WWE using racial slurs on Twitch, Twitter, IG, etc? Racism exists everywhere. That's not the point.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,878
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Hahahaha ****in ****... bsf. enlightened.
    I honestly don't know what was said cause ever other words was Hahahaha ****in ****... bsf. enlightened

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,878
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do you see any black wrestlers in WWE using racial slurs on Twitch, Twitter, IG, etc? Racism exists everywhere. That's not the point.
    Well I don't use social media except Youtube I mostly watch videos. My point was in this day and age you can't go without listing to a song or watch a movie without the N word. But the thing is how do we not know black wrestlers are not calling white wrestlers crackers, honkies, Nazi's in private? I even seen this Youtube video of an all black church saying all white people should be killed. I mean come on. Yes racism will never go away but we also need to remember there are racists of every skin color and gender. Its not a white or black problem but a world problem.
    Last edited by BSF101; 10-06-2019 at 11:52 PM.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,129
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Randy Orton has a history of being a douche. Look, I'm sure he's not a racist but he should be more cognizant given his platform. It looks bad on him, on the company, and I'd bet many of the African American wrestlers in that locker room don't appreciate it. Not just because of him using the word but how bulletproof he has been despite the multiple drug test failures, his attitude, etc.
    no doubt he def needs to be smarter and it was a stupid thing to do esp with his history but even tonight the fans were chanting RKO and randy has been out of the title picture for a while putting over a ton of guys... I feel like he has matured but this thing doesnt bother me as much because its literally said on youtube and twitch constantly by black and white people in a non negative way... personally they should outlaw the world on platforms all together... I dont think its right for anyone to say it but again a guy like ninja said ***** in a lyric singing a song and had to apologize even though it was legit the lyric of the song.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I guess you're not familiar with the definition of irony or hypocritical. That's exactly what you're doing as well. Here's the deal though, there's a long history of that word and all the awful **** that came with it.

    It doesn't matter what way he used it. He shouldn't be using it all even if his black friends who are wrestlers are cool with it.

    I honestly don't give a **** what you think someone else is blowing out of proportion. You've taken some pretty questionable stances on shady activity before.
    Exactly. Some people are apparently too stupid to understand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Exactly. Some people are apparently too stupid to understand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like Orton didnt get any **** from any of his black friends.
    Last edited by marychristine; 10-07-2019 at 10:57 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Looks like Orton didnt get any **** from any of his black friends.
    Not publicly. I'm sure the black wrestlers in that locker room probably noticed and weren't thrilled.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Well I don't use social media except Youtube I mostly watch videos. My point was in this day and age you can't go without listing to a song or watch a movie without the N word. But the thing is how do we not know black wrestlers are not calling white wrestlers crackers, honkies, Nazi's in private? I even seen this Youtube video of an all black church saying all white people should be killed. I mean come on. Yes racism will never go away but we also need to remember there are racists of every skin color and gender. Its not a white or black problem but a world problem.
    That's part of the problem though. Everyone thinks they can adopt it in some respect. A lot of black people have made it a badge of pride, while wannabe black guys think its cool to say among their friends or riding in their car (like Mos Def said). It's never okay and just because there is racism everywhere doesn't justify its use here.

    Like I said, I'm sure Randy is not a racist. Just shut the **** up (not you, Randy) and don't use the word.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,878
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's part of the problem though. Everyone thinks they can adopt it in some respect. A lot of black people have made it a badge of pride, while wannabe black guys think its cool to say among their friends or riding in their car (like Mos Def said). It's never okay and just because there is racism everywhere doesn't justify its use here.

    Like I said, I'm sure Randy is not a racist. Just shut the **** up (not you, Randy) and don't use the word.
    I agree I donít even like hearing it. Maybe he could caught up in the moment? Who knows.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,635
    Not a big deal IMO.

    If people are offended, he should say a sincere quick apologize and move on and people need to learn how to accept apologies that aren't over the top and rehearsed.

    If people pretend of be offended and try to be SJW instead, **** em.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Not a big deal IMO.

    If people are offended, he should say a sincere quick apologize and move on and people need to learn how to accept apologies that aren't over the top and rehearsed.

    If people pretend of be offended and try to be SJW instead, **** em.
    Thats what this is. I say leave it to his black friends to let him know whats up.
    We know hes not racist and not one black person came out against him... why??? They dont ****ing care because He said it in a different way with a very different meaning.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,702
    SJW's make my head hurt, without them having to say anything. Not because they are righteous or intelligent but because they are the actual bigots they claim exist in this country. Nothing like a white person speaking for a minority community. Talk about irony.

    This comment " Just because there is racism everywhere ". where? I live in white mans land, in the middle of flyover country. The klans not marching in the streets, they arent committing crime on minorities of any type or dropping hate slurs left and right.

    The people that say there is racism everywhere, actually have never experience racism. But they know someone who knows someone, who knows someone and after four hundred more people know somebody affected by racism. The total number of actual people questioned that have experienced racism is ZERO.

    What ever you do dude. Do not go see the Joker movie. I know you SJW's tried to make it an alt right movie but its very much a SJW movie if its a stereotype of the two at all.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    SJW's make my head hurt, without them having to say anything. Not because they are righteous or intelligent but because they are the actual bigots they claim exist in this country. Nothing like a white person speaking for a minority community. Talk about irony.

    This comment " Just because there is racism everywhere ". where? I live in white mans land, in the middle of flyover country. The klans not marching in the streets, they arent committing crime on minorities of any type or dropping hate slurs left and right.

    The people that say there is racism everywhere, actually have never experience racism. But they know someone who knows someone, who knows someone and after four hundred more people know somebody affected by racism. The total number of actual people questioned that have experienced racism is ZERO.

    What ever you do dude. Do not go see the Joker movie. I know you SJW's tried to make it an alt right movie but its very much a SJW movie if its a stereotype of the two at all.
    Youre nuts. Just like they are. You have to know that. Change your screen name too. I hate it.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,615
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Youre nuts. Just like they are. You have to know that. Change your screen name too. I hate it.
    His screen name is **** . Not like mine witch is gold I like drinking after midnight and I like the cobile caillat song

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,635
    Is anyone here actually offended he said it? Or are we just saying he shouldn't say it in case people are offended?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •