Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Randy Orton caught using N word on Twitch

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/10...n-live-stream/

This is stupid. Its the equivalent of saying dawg. Theres no malice, no hate in his tone. He has black friends in wwe. Pretty sure hes not racist and he shouldnt get in trouble. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    This is stupid. Its the equivalent of saying dawg. Theres no malice, no hate in his tone. He has black friends in wwe. Pretty sure hes not racist and he shouldnt get in trouble. Moving on.
    I bet you the African American wrestlers in that WWE locker room don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I bet you the African American wrestlers in that WWE locker room don't agree.
    I bet they dont care. And if they do they need to recognize. If hes a real racist thats one thing but that didnt sound like racism and its not something hes known for. So no ones gonna care. With Hogan it was different. That was old school racism.

I bet they dont care. And if they do they need to recognize. If hes a real racist thats one thing but that didnt sound like racism and its not something hes known for. So no ones gonna care. With Hogan it was different. That was old school racism.
    Considering the history of the word, I doubt it. I'm aware he used the connotation that ends in "a" but its still not a word white people or other minorities should be using.

Considering the history of the word, I doubt it. I'm aware he used the connotation that ends in "a" but its still not a word white people or other minorities should be using.
    Are you black

Are you black
    No but you aren't either.

And honestly, you've already made it pretty clear that you speaking for others and that being "truth" for everyone is a thing.

No but you aren't either.

And honestly, you've already made it pretty clear that you speaking for others and that being "truth" for everyone is a thing.
    No thats what YOURE doing. Im pretty sure Randy will be ok because anyone woth a brain knows hes not using it in THAT way. You just love to blow **** out of proportion. No one else gives a ****.

nobody should use the word... was watching a black streamer the other night and all he did was say it but thats cool right? i remember when ninja said it while singing a rap song and he came out and was forced to say sorry... non issue. get rid of the word all together or stop putting them in songs etc.

No thats what YOURE doing. Im pretty sure Randy will be ok because anyone woth a brain knows hes not using it in THAT way. You just love to blow **** out of proportion. No one else gives a ****.
    I guess you're not familiar with the definition of irony or hypocritical. That's exactly what you're doing as well. Here's the deal though, there's a long history of that word and all the awful **** that came with it.

It doesn't matter what way he used it. He shouldn't be using it all even if his black friends who are wrestlers are cool with it.

I honestly don't give a **** what you think someone else is blowing out of proportion. You've taken some pretty questionable stances on shady activity before.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2019 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nobody should use the word... was watching a black streamer the other night and all he did was say it but thats cool right? i remember when ninja said it while singing a rap song and he came out and was forced to say sorry... non issue. get rid of the word all together or stop putting them in songs etc.
    I mean yeah. But heres the thing. I dont want to demonize someone who isnt truly a racist. You know, no one is perfect. Let his black friends handle it. They will.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Randy Orton has a history of being a douche. Look, I'm sure he's not a racist but he should be more cognizant given his platform. It looks bad on him, on the company, and I'd bet many of the African American wrestlers in that locker room don't appreciate it. Not just because of him using the word but how bulletproof he has been despite the multiple drug test failures, his attitude, etc.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Oh no he said the N word quick call the firing squad.

Randy Orton has a history of being a douche. Look, I'm sure he's not a racist but he should be more cognizant given his platform. It looks bad on him, on the company, and I'd bet many of the African American wrestlers in that locker room don't appreciate it. Not just because of him using the word but how bulletproof he has been despite the multiple drug test failures, his attitude, etc.
    You donít think thereís no racist black wrestlers out there? Itís a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Oh no he said the N word quick call the firing squad.
    Hahahaha ****in ****... bsf. enlightened.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast