Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    is patrcik going to come back this year?
    He didn't start the year on long term IR. Which would have kept him out for the first ten games. So I expect him back just before the 10th game.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Is the sandman our #1 dman?
    No. However he might be the best.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

The Flyers are not sharp, but I am certainly enjoying this extremely aggressive 1-2-2 forecheck. I'd prefer more controlled entries, but I like what I'm seeing in a game where they certainly aren't at their best.

Carter.Hart.

Carter Hart is a glitch.

Things I like so far

The thought of when patty comes back, we will be super deep down the middle

Raf centering the 4th line

Pitlick has really surprised me with how good and fast he is. Terrific 4th line pickup there.

This has easily been Provorovís best game in a year, and itís been elite AF

Things I like so far

The thought of when patty comes back, we will be super deep down the middle

Raf centering the 4th line

Pitlick has really surprised me with how good and fast he is. Terrific 4th line pickup there.
    Raffl is not going to center the 4th line with Laughton on this team. That said, that is going to be a really solid 4th line. I'd almost argue starting Patrick on the 4th line with how well the 3rd line is rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Raffl is not going to center the 4th line with Laughton on this team. That said, that is going to be a really solid 4th line. I'd almost argue starting Patrick on the 4th line with how well the 3rd line is rolling.
    I would rather have raffl on the 3rd line but seeing as we don't have another center rn...

also would like to see tk on the top pp instead of hayes so giroux can have a one time option in the slot

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    I would rather have raffl on the 3rd line but seeing as we don't have another center rn...

also would like to see tk on the top pp instead of hayes so giroux can have a one time option in the slot
    I'd prefer to see the entire 2nd unit get pp1 treatment. They've been far more effective in general thus far. Also, leave the top 3 lines alone even with a healthy Patrick. They are rolling even if I don't like the makeup of that Hayes line.
    Last edited by CasperX22; 10-09-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Iím not a Laughton guy. He doesnít do anything well.

Hart shutout!!! Hart = glitch Couturier Line = glitch. Hopefully Hayes line can get it together bc Lindblom-Couturier-Konecny are carrying the offense 5v5 and on the pp in the 1st 2 games.

hart, provorov, tk, lindblom, couts all had great games. Hayes was pretty good except for that dumb penalty but he has looked really nice on the pk. Need to get farabee in on that 3rd line though to get more speed. Myers in for hagg wouldn't be bad either lol

I'd prefer to see the entire 2nd unit get pp1 treatment. They've been far more effective in general thus far. Also, leave the top 3 lines alone even with a healthy Patrick. They are rolling even if I don't like the makeup of that Hayes line.
    i think you can still have the team rolling by making a small adjusstment to the bototm 6. Its not like they were amazing and twarynski didn't play that much.

jvr-patrick-farabee
    raffl-laughton-pitlick/twarynski

raffl and laughton have always been pretty good together but we still can't seem to put them together.

Iím not a Laughton guy. He doesnít do anything well.
    Yeah well you're 100% wrong about that. All he does is drive play and take the 2nd toughest matchups to Couturier, but hey he doesn't do anything well. I really feel like Laughton is a target for you guys because you want Patrick so badly to be the real deal. Just appreciate Laughton for what he is and that's a good middle-bottom 6 fwd and take the other stuff out of the equation.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast