Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Zaidi traded for Machado and Darvish. We have no GM right now. Friedman has done wonders with the farm system but sucks at addressing the needs of the big league club, which is why I think he should be forced to hire a GM.
    I think the issue is that other teams always ask for our high-end prospects, often multiple prospects. If the team had a smaller window and guys were older I would be more concerned with us not making bigger moves, but this team is super young. Bellinger is in his 3rd season, Seager in his 4th. Verdugo is a rookie. Joc, who has been with the club a while, is still only 27. Muncy and Taylor are in their late 20s. Urias is still in his early 20s and so are May and Gonsaling. Then there's Lux and Smith who rookies and super young. That's all to say, this team is very, very far from it's peak and there is time to develop these guys. After seeing guys like Lux and May play, I think most people would agree it was a smart move not to deal those guys.

The Braves just got scalped, and it's still the top of the first. We need one big inning today.

If you read this Rush, please reset my password. I'm not able to respond back to your message and I'm not able to send messages.

Doc rolling out the same lineup as last game. Seems he is happy with the participation trophy. You can't have guys like Lux and Smith in there in a crucial game 5. They gonna be playing hero ball. You need guys like Freese and Martin out there who will take pitches and wait for Strasburg to make a mistake We lose today. Doc needs to be fired right after.

Wow.. So the cards then

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Doc rolling out the same lineup as last game. Seems he is happy with the participation trophy. You can't have guys like Lux and Smith in there in a crucial game 5. They gonna be playing hero ball. You need guys like Freese and Martin out there who will take pitches and wait for Strasburg to make a mistake We lose today. Doc needs to be fired right after.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Stream MLB Games with fuboTV (7-day free trial)

I got a good vibe about tonight. Kershaw and Jansen coming in a key situation might kill that vibe for me.

This is some exciting ****. We get to see if our boys are a bunch of choke artists or if they're going to play like their balls have dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Not the same lineup, Kiki is in instead of Lux. Not sure why Taylor isn't getting the nod instead though (or Freese).
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 10-09-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    This is some exciting ****. We get to see if our boys are a bunch of choke artists or if they're going to play like their balls have dropped.
    I like our chances so long as our guys don't crack under the pressure.

Wow.. Iíve never seen that at dodger stadium before

Your baby can't do this

Crazy, I've never seen anything like that before

But good at bat by joc

Boooooom!!!

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast