Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: October Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So we swept the season series with the Canadiens.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    They gave us ~25% of our wins lol. That is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Everyone’s thoughts on all of the AA trade rumors

I know we want to stay in front for the #1 pick lottery and I'm pretty sure we could win out now and still have the top spot. I know we want to keep our young guys down in GR for the playoff run so they get as much experience as possible. BUT, can we please just make the switch now and forfeit the GR playoffs. I know it won't happen but I would love to see us waive or IR the following: Abdelkader, Neilsen, Filpulla, Biega, Daley, Ericsson, and send down Ehn, Erne, Bowey, Pelini if they clear waivers.

Then we could bring up: Rasmussen, Svechnikov, Givani Smith, Veleno, Hirose, Turgeon on offense, and Seider, Cholowski, Kyle Wood, and D'Astous on defense.

Jimmy hopefully retires at the end of this season. He looks like hot garbage out there.

OMG is Blashill bad. He couldn't motivate a starving man heading into a cake factory. I know Steve has to keep a straight face when he says he has confidence in him but I just don't know how he does it. This guy is like a grade school soccer coach who gives everyone a ribbon and trophy at the end of the year. What a JOKE!! I know he doesn't have the horses but at least good coaches can get their horses to gallop when they need to during a race. I am really tired of his post game quotes after the slaughterings.

“I’m not going to throw blame around here. The last thing we can do is … I call it the *****-fest, where I ***** about them and they ***** about their linemates and some of them ***** about the coaches. We got to stick together and find a way.”

“It rests on all of us, including myself,” Blashill said. “I got to show up tomorrow and try to do whatever I can do to help us be better than we were today and make sure we’re more ready and have a better effort on Saturday, and they got to look in the mirror and do the same thing."

Blah, blah, blah, I'll get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say geez your going to be more confident today and more assertive. Blah, blah,........PATHETIC

1st win in the regular season vs. Tampa Bay since November of...2015. Wow.

1st win in the regular season vs. Tampa Bay since November of...2015. Wow.
    wow, I didn't even bother, figured this would be a 5+ goal loss

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    wow, I didn't even bother, figured this would be a 5+ goal loss
    I have them on as background noise now so when I heard the crowd, all 12 people mind you, celebrate I had to look up. Much to my surprise they were up by 2 late in the third. I knew they would blew it but at least it was fun to watch. Also it was a 16 game losing streak. Why must it be that number lol.

I have them on as background noise now so when I heard the crowd, all 12 people mind you, celebrate I had to look up. Much to my surprise they were up by 2 late in the third. I knew they would blew it but at least it was fun to watch. Also it was a 16 game losing streak. Why must it be that number lol.
    time for mutated octopi!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789