Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this racist?

alright let me add this vid... it was on world news tonight... now there was no sanctions brought from the official to the cop because they were dropped but he still did this

https://www.complex.com/life/2019/10...-him-years-ago

if the roles were reversed and white official used black cop awards ceremony to make a point with no evidence or proof and pretty much **** on him what would happen????????????? not one mention of this by the way but if it were reversed the out cry would be insane and nuts and that official would have lost his job/been brought up on charges etc etc etc before the awards ceremony is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What was racist about it and which race was it is racist towards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dont ask such questions... it wont be answered... its racist because its racist nothing else needs to be said.

Go Brewers! You got em man! I bet you slept like a baby last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Nobody tries to make a new thread every time Trump makes a stupid comment though. The forum couldn't handle it.
    Trump has his own personal thread, that often gets posts when he says something stupid, even from a Trump supporter like myself.

Rashida Tlaib does not have her own thread.

I don't know if what she said was entirely racist, but it was definitely about race and there is a double standard.

to think that all of the analysts need to be black is stupid. if anyone said the same thing that all of "X" should be white then of course that would be criticized.

her comparison to where "Elijah Cummings and John Lewis are often confused on the House floor" doesn't help, when these 2 actually do look the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    It's more like you are 100% disqualified from talking about people being racist when you actively support a very racist President. Yes, what she said was racist and stuff like that only makes progress on this issue harder, but many of us don't feel like Trump supporters have any right to complain about her, or literally anyone else, when you support someone who has said far worse than this. It's absurd and your support of Trump proves that you believe that racism is acceptable. I'm sorry, but there is just nothing else to say at this point.
    Lollll

Itís racist but who cares because orange man is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lollll

No, you don't get to attack people on the left, OR ANYONE, for being racist when you support a worse racist because then racism isn't actually the issue. The only reason you're attacking the left for being racist is because it's the left and your open and active support of Trump proves that. I guess I need to say that if someone supports a terribly racist person who holds similar political beliefs to themselves, but then attacks another person who said something racist who holds opposite political beliefs for being racist, then racism isn't the issue. It's the political belief.

You only made this thread because a democrat, Tlaib, said that white people think all black people look alike. Generalizing people that way doesn't help the conversation, but racism isn't a two-way street where it's OK for one person to do it and not another. You seem to think that because many people point out Trump's obvious racism you need to point out everyone else's, but what I'm saying is that if you're willing to see past Trump's racism and support him anyway, it disqualifies you from the entire conversation on racism.

Same thing goes for sexual assault, corruption, and honesty.

Brewer you are disqualified. I guess thems the breaks. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Brewer you are disqualified. I guess thems the breaks. Sorry
    Well at the very least he doesn't really care about racism, otherwise he wouldn't support Trump. So him complaining about Tlaib, or talking about it at all, is hollow words and an obvious double standard.

It's more like you are 100% disqualified from talking about people being racist when you actively support a very racist President. Yes, what she said was racist and stuff like that only makes progress on this issue harder, but many of us don't feel like Trump supporters have any right to complain about her, or literally anyone else, when you support someone who has said far worse than this. It's absurd and your support of Trump proves that you believe that racism is acceptable. I'm sorry, but there is just nothing else to say at this point.
    Nah. Supporting a bad president doesn't exclude you from debate, it just starts you in a weaker position in the debate.

Not racist. Stupid.

Well at the very least he doesn't really care about racism, otherwise he wouldn't support Trump. So him complaining about Tlaib, or talking about it at all, is hollow words and an obvious double standard.
    If I chose my #1 priority to be gun control I might support a presidential candidate who was strong on gun control but who I strongly disagreed with in other areas. My support does not mean I agree with everything they think or say.

He may feel that Trump's racism was certain to be neutered by modern society (which it has been) so it was not a disqualifying attribute for him.

It would be nice if everything was black and white but unfortunately we don't have that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lollll

I think theres more confusion than anything. For the past couple years you have re repeatedly supported a racist president and his racist ideals. So it's odd to see you on the other side of the debate for once..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not racist. Stupid.
    I actually think itís textbook racism. She doesnít feel based on skin color alone that a large group of individuals would be able to handle the screening of a system of facial recognition.

Doesnít make it not rich that itís coming from someone who only cares about what politicians can do for him though.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I actually think itís textbook racism. She doesnít feel based on skin color alone that a large group of individuals would be able to handle the screening of a system of facial recognition.

Doesnít make it not rich that itís coming from someone who only cares about what politicians can do for him though.
    You think she thinks white people are inherently inferior to black people and are therefore unequal as humans? I don't think so. It's not racism, it's racial stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You think she thinks white people are inherently inferior to black people and are therefore unequal as humans? I don't think so. It's not racism, it's racial stereotyping.
    lol, stop it scoots!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast