Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    According to Pierre LeBron, the Blues have told Pietrangelo to pursue free agency...

St. Louis has told Alex Pietrangelo to seek free agency: reports - Pension Plan Puppets
    https://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2...asy-to-rile-up
    We'd need to move out salary big time. Johnsson and Kerfoot probably. Kinda leaves ya with little depth on forward. But a top 3 of him, Rielly and Muzzin would be sick. Thing is with the COVID screwing teams finances, we'd be one of the only teams that could front load a contract still. Not sure if that's in that blog or not. Bout to give er a read.

So I'm actually fine with Kerfoot and Johnsson going. I think the 3rd line needs a refresh anyway (would like Bennett from Calgary).

Getting Pietrangelo is actually starting to look like a 50/50 shot, which was closer to 5/95 just a month or so ago...top end right shot defenseman who was the captain of a recent Stanley Cup winner? It's a no brainer at this point..

So I'm actually fine with Kerfoot and Johnsson going. I think the 3rd line needs a refresh anyway (would like Bennett from Calgary).

Getting Pietrangelo is actually starting to look like a 50/50 shot, which was closer to 5/95 just a month or so ago...top end right shot defenseman who was the captain of a recent Stanley Cup winner? It's a no brainer at this point..
    How much tho?

The rumors from this site seem to be a bunch of b.s. but it was interesting to read that the Jackets might move one of their goalies.

https://editorinleaf.com/2020/10/04/...rumours-draft/

Would anyone do a Kerfoot or Johnsson for Korpisalo?

The rumors from this site seem to be a bunch of b.s. but it was interesting to read that the Jackets might move one of their goalies.

https://editorinleaf.com/2020/10/04/...rumours-draft/

Would anyone do a Kerfoot or Johnsson for Korpisalo?
    I would but if they trade Andersen I'd want a 1B better than Campbell. He's fine if you have a legit starter but if you platoon two guys I'd want an upgrade on him. Not confident in him starting 35-40 games.

Rumours have been out there of the Jackets calling about Johnsson. Editor in Leaf is an alright site except for the James Tanner blogs. I have no idea how that guy keeps getting work. Homer if I ever saw one. Ridiculous takes.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 10-05-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Korpisalo outplayed Andersen though and is only 26 years old, making under $3 million.

Korpisalo outplayed Andersen though and is only 26 years old, making under $3 million.
    I hear yah man. But he's also only platooned where Andersen is an established starter. We don't need another Jonathan Bernier situation.

Iím expecting a platoon at least to start the season. I donít think Andersen will be here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345