Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160

    2019/20 Roster Moves/Injury Thread

    All roster moves announced here. Spezza scratched in favour of Shore tonight. Weird.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 10-17-2019 at 02:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    All roster moves announced here. Spezza scratched in favour of Shore tonight. Weird.
    It is weird. Maybe he’s just more steady, while shore will feed off the opening night energy a little more.

    We need the bottom 6 to be solid. The only trades we should need at the deadline is top defensman assuming everyone stays healthy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Tavares out 2 weeks with a broken finger. Things keep gettin better..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Tavares out 2 weeks with a broken finger. Things keep gettin better..
    Shite. Who centre’s that line now? Kerfoot? Spezza?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Shite. Who centre’s that line now? Kerfoot? Spezza?
    At practice the top 6 were

    Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen
    Moore-Nylander-Marner

    Not sure if it stays like that but I'd love to see Nylander and Marner together.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    At practice the top 6 were

    Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen
    Moore-Nylander-Marner

    Not sure if it stays like that but I'd love to see Nylander and Marner together.
    Anyone else prefer Moore over hyman?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Lines today..

    Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
    Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Marner
    Moore-Spezza-Kapanen
    Timashov-Goat-Shore

    Anyone else notice that the Goat is flying out there this season? His skating got way way better over the summer.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 10-18-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Lines today..

    Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
    Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Marner
    Moore-Spezza-Kapanen
    Timashov-Goat-Shore

    Anyone else notice that the Goat is flying out there this season? His skating got way way better over the summer.
    Goat has been a beast. Using his size too which is weird to see.

    Interesting lineups. Looks like they’re breaking up the top line talent.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Goat has been a beast. Using his size too which is weird to see.

    Interesting lineups. Looks like they’re breaking up the top line talent.
    I think that Kerfoot line with Marner could be good. Really been impressed with Mikheyev and Kerfoot.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I think that Kerfoot line with Marner could be good. Really been impressed with Mikheyev and Kerfoot.
    I’m worried those guys will be exposed. I think they fit perfectly into that 3rd line and reality will strike when they are up with marner.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I’m worried those guys will be exposed. I think they fit perfectly into that 3rd line and reality will strike when they are up with marner.
    I hope you're wrong lol.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Trevor Moore put on the IR with a shoulder injury. Pierre Engvall called up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Leafs recall Timothy Liljegren from the Marlies. No idea if he plays tomorrow but that would be exciting since he's our #2 ranked prospect and a right shot D. Sandin has been assigned to team Sweden for the World Juniors as well.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Trevor Moore out indefinitely with a concussion.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,160
    Mikheyev out 3 month with wrist laceration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •