Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

October Game Thread

Wednesday, October 2nd
    Senators(0-0-0) vs Maple Leafs(0-0-0)
    7:00 pm est
    Sportsnet

Should be a massacre. I think ceci has a good season, but his money goes to Barrie next season.

It’s so nice to see the top 6 locked up for at least 3 seasons. Can focus all resources on the defence.

Spezza scratched. Timashov, Shore, Goat the 4th line.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Should be a massacre. I think ceci has a good season, but his money goes to Barrie next season.

It’s so nice to see the top 6 locked up for at least 3 seasons. Can focus all resources on the defence.
    I think Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander are going to terrorize teams this season. Career years for everyone.

Who will be our captain? I'm still hoping for Matthews but his name has barely got any mention from those who may be in the know.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Who will be our captain? I'm still hoping for Matthews but his name has barely got any mention from those who may be in the know.

Lots of people are speculating it will be tonight. Last guy getting intro'd comes out with the C. Likely Tavares. Hoping for Rielly, but likely Tavares. I don't think anyone can complain about him being captain. It's all speculation though. Maybe they hold off until the Matthews drama dies down and name him. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Lots of people are speculating it will be tonight. Last guy getting intro'd comes out with the C. Likely Tavares. Hoping for Rielly, but likely Tavares. I don't think anyone can complain about him being captain. It's all speculation though. Maybe they hold off until the Matthews drama dies down and name him. We'll see.
    I want Tavares to be captain. I don’t see why anyone else would be more qualified. He checks off all the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I want Tavares to be captain. I don’t see why anyone else would be more qualified. He checks off all the boxes.
    Well Rielly does for me too. But JT's experience probably wins out. I am fired up for tonight!

JT it is! I couldn't catch the game tonight but nice to see them get the first w on the books.

Last edited by aman_13; 10-03-2019 at 05:04 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Friday, October 4th, 2019
    Maple Leafs(1-0-0) vs Blue Jackets(0-0-0)
    TSN

Spezza, Petan and Holl to make season debuts tonight!

Spezza and Petan on the 4th line with the Goat. Holl on the 3rd pairing with Sandin.

Spezza, Petan and Holl to make season debuts tonight!

Spezza and Petan on the 4th line with the Goat. Holl on the 3rd pairing with Sandin.
    I like that 3rd pairing and 4th line.

I prefer 4th lines with a lot of grit, but I’ll take petan’s creativity with those guys.

Saturday, October 5th
    Canadiens(0-0-1) vs Maple Leafs(2-0-0)
    CBC HNIC

Hopefully they keep it rollin. Hutchinson to start. PP is off to a great start. Shore and Timashov back in. Spezza and Petan back out. They'll go back in next game.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 10-05-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Bounce back tn!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast