Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 319
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,215
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/three-point-pct

    In Sunday’s game Bradley came out hot and was cooled by his own team. Lebron had just assist him a 3 the next play Davis in the post shot a fading shot with two defenders on him and left Bradley wide open on the key. If they get out hustled in the paint via their two looses they other team bolts up court.
    I mentioned this the other day. AB shot 4/4 with a 3 pointer made for 9 points in the first 7 mins against Toronto. He didn't get another shot until 1 min to go in the half. He finished the game 4/10

    Both AD and LBJ have to keep the guys who are hot involved in the game. They both can get theirs anytime they want. And in the regular season we can get away with AD and LBJ taking turns going iso and win most games but that ain't gonna work in the playoffs.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,351
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I mentioned this the other day. AB shot 4/4 with a 3 pointer made for 9 points in the first 7 mins against Toronto. He didn't get another shot until 1 min to go in the half. He finished the game 4/10

    Both AD and LBJ have to keep the guys who are hot involved in the game. They both can get theirs anytime they want. And in the regular season we can get away with AD and LBJ taking turns going iso and win most games but that ain't gonna work in the playoffs.
    Yep, a lot of people don't want to acknowledge this, but it's wishful thinking to ignore it.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,434
    when was a star not the star of his team. In what era was that. How can we win with this stat padding tool. Simple trade him.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,434

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,566
    Welcome to LeBron James’ defensive renaissance
    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...avis-nba-stats

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,870
    **** Lebron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Your baby can't do this

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,870
    He’s been pretty good this year tho.. no denying it

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,566
    Anytime you give me pure defense let bygones be bygones.. haha

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,566
    The ISO plays are still there though. Old habits die hard

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    The ISO plays are still there though. Old habits die hard
    Iso plays will never die. Its not a old habit. If you have a star player you get him the ball in late game situations, when you want to control the game, end of quarters, etc.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-15-2019 at 12:31 AM.

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Welcome to LeBron James’ defensive renaissance
    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...avis-nba-stats
    He’s been a top 5 defensive player in th league thus far

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Anytime you give me pure defense let bygones be bygones.. haha
    And cutting down on the flops helps too

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,215
    It's getting really hard to hate on LBJ without nitpicking. I do wish to see more team oriented ball but we're winning. All that matters.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,445
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    It's getting really hard to hate on LBJ without nitpicking. I do wish to see more team oriented ball but we're winning. All that matters.
    You’re a gentleman and a scholar

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And cutting down on the flops helps too
    Good point. I can't remember the last time he flopped, and that's a great sign.

    (He still whines about bad calls like he just found out he got sentenced to the electric chair for a crime he didn't commit, but if the lays off the flopping I'll look past that, mostly.)

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •