Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Zero chance at Rendon.

Now apparently rumor is Beltran was a big part of the Astros sign stealing in 2017. Fantastic.

Don't expect a busy offseason. Going by what Brodie has said they feel Diaz and Familia will bounce back lol. If we lose Wheeler we will replace him with Lugo who I like but it will weaken an already ****** bullpen. Although im sure we will trade another high level prospect for aging Brodie client again

Wheeler rejected the QO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wheeler rejected the QO.
    The Astros are going to turn him into the next Gerrit Cole.

Wheeler rejected the QO.
    . The crappy thing is now our draft pick will only be 75-80. At least the old rules you would get it after the first round

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    . The crappy thing is now our draft pick will only be 75-80. At least the old rules you would get it after the first round
    The way the Mets played the draft this past season they can make that pick a first round talent that falls and perhaps they can sign.

Watch brodie trade degrom and mcneil... this guy is an absolute moron i have no faith and would not be surprised by anything. Letting go of our most talented pitcher for a compensation pick is just another blunder on his record. I honestly believe i could do better. The only good thing he did was throw **** at a wall and get jd davis. But im sure hell be gone too. Cant wait to get that 35 year old cf thats out there somewhere! Between the ****** umpiring and years of embarassing results this sport is really souring on me.

The way the Mets played the draft this past season they can make that pick a first round talent that falls and perhaps they can sign.
    maybe. However the Matthew Allan situation probably wonít happen again This year most likely

Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreicon View Post
    Letting go of our most talented pitcher for a compensation pick is just another blunder on his record
    When did we lose deGrom?

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    maybe. However the Matthew Allan situation probably wonít happen again This year most likely
    Their is always that guy that teams fear they canít sign and falls.

With that pick they will actually have more money to play with.

Watch brodie trade degrom and mcneil... this guy is an absolute moron i have no faith and would not be surprised by anything. Letting go of our most talented pitcher for a compensation pick is just another blunder on his record. I honestly believe i could do better. The only good thing he did was throw **** at a wall and get jd davis. But im sure hell be gone too. Cant wait to get that 35 year old cf thats out there somewhere! Between the ****** umpiring and years of embarassing results this sport is really souring on me.
    Wheeler was in no way the Mets most talented pitcher. They could always re-sign him as well (though that doesn't seem super likely, especially with the addition of Stroman).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Their is always that guy that teams fear they canít sign and falls.

With that pick they will actually have more money to play with.
    I hope. God knows we have given away a lot of high end prospects since last offseason

That man could depress a hyena.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

What we should explore is trading 2 years of Syndergaard for 1 year of Betts, and signing Strasburg.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    What we should explore is trading 2 years of Syndergaard for 1 year of Betts, and signing Strasburg.
    Syndergaard is not enough for Betts and the Mets aren't adding that type of payroll. Betts is supposed to make like 27 million or so million dollars this upcoming season and Strasburg is going to cost 30+ million a year.

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast