Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington Nationals

2 33.33%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

4 66.67%
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    oh man. feel for Kershaw, but surprised I am happy for Nationals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i am sad because i really wanted stras or ren.... i doubt they leave now unless the cards bop them

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...F-rbo5ydDT095E

There were some cholo fights in the parking lot after the game. lol.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Welcome back, Bodgers. Oh, have I missed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyeson49 View Post
    Itís okay. I hope they check dodgerdave and Ciaban2.0 history. Have only left a comment in their forum once in 9 years and it was to denounce their vicious trolling. My facts still stand.
    Where the **** have you guys been? Haven't seen you guys all series long?

I'm sure you weren't being *****'s.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...F-rbo5ydDT095E

There were some cholo fights in the parking lot after the game. lol.
    Weak *** "fights"

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    If my last message wasn't clear, knock off the baiting and trolling. I realize there is a lot of hatred here between two fan bases, one of which didn't even play today. But make your responses within the rules of the site. I've already deleted close to 30 posts to keep this thread from devolving into a bait fest, and if I need to delete many more, we will start handing out infractions. I shouldn't have to do this, you all should know better.
    Are you sure about that? I could have sworn I saw the GIANTS out there.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i am sad because i really wanted stras or ren.... i doubt they leave now unless the cards bop them
    An interesting thing that I can not find right now- can a team put a QO on two players? Assuming Strasburg opts out, that means the Nats will certainly QO both if they can, but I'm not sure with newer rules taking effect.

Even with a QO, that won't deter teams from signing them obviously, but it would be interesting if the Nats had to choose.......and both players are Boras clients. If both are free agents, this is going to be an interesting off-season for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Where the **** have you guys been? Haven't seen you guys all series long?

I'm sure you weren't being *****'s.
    You mean all season long.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Dodgers are now 15-17 in postseason games that Kershaw appears in.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    You mean all season long.
    True that...I'm sure they were just to busy talking about all the great performance's from their All-Stars like....and...

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    An interesting thing that I can not find right now- can a team put a QO on two players? Assuming Strasburg opts out, that means the Nats will certainly QO both if they can, but I'm not sure with newer rules taking effect.

Even with a QO, that won't deter teams from signing them obviously, but it would be interesting if the Nats had to choose.......and both players are Boras clients. If both are free agents, this is going to be an interesting off-season for them.
    that is the only thing dodgers/phillies/giants/cubs/redsox/yankees etc can hope for... i doubt they put up 240 for ren and then offer stra 180.... thats a ton of ****ing money to hand them while having to pay corbin/sherz and eventually soto... when will they need to pay him? i know i remember nats owner said hed give him 180 right now if he wanted it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iím rooting for an Astros vs Nats World Series just for the pitching matchups.

Former teammates and future hall of famers JV vs Scherzer

Guys who will surely make big money after the WS and are former #1 picks, the young flamethrowers Cole vs Stras

And the former Dback teammates and big money guys Greinke vs Corbin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah *** that I hope the Rays beat the Astros.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    True that...I'm sure they were just to busy talking about all the great performance's from their All-Stars like....and...
    Are you trolling?? THOMAS

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers are now 15-17 in postseason games that Kershaw appears in.
    and they are stuck with him... i warned people that was a stupid *** extension and they should let him walk... its one of the most insane things ever really... he just turns into a bad pitcher come the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that is the only thing dodgers/phillies/giants/cubs/redsox/yankees etc can hope for... i doubt they put up 240 for ren and then offer stra 180.... thats a ton of ****ing money to hand them while having to pay corbin/sherz and eventually soto... when will they need to pay him? i know i remember nats owner said hed give him 180 right now if he wanted it lol
    Scherzers contract is up in like 2 years. They won't have to worry about Soto by then.

What up ciabatta

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast