Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington Nationals

2 33.33%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

4 66.67%
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I hate you. I somehow hadn't noticed him yet. Now I'll see him in between every pitch until this game ends.
    Every game he goes to, same seats and same story. He's able to do what all fans dream of, regardless of sport, and he misses most of the big moments.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a joke. I only saw ONE poster throwing out direct insults and you over compensate and wipe the whole damn thread. If you're trying to stifle activity, keep up the good work.

*and if you want to ignore and delete this as I fully expect, where do you propose we have a conversation about this helicopter parenting approach to modding?
    In the feedback like i did

What a joke. I only saw ONE poster throwing out direct insults and you over compensate and wipe the whole damn thread. If you're trying to stifle activity, keep up the good work.

*and if you want to ignore and delete this as I fully expect, where do you propose we have a conversation about this helicopter parenting approach to modding?
    One poster was giving out direct insults, because of all of the little crap that was starting to get thrown around. None of the content I deleted is in any way, shape or form constructive to the conversation about this game and series, and only meant to rile Dodgers fans up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Guys, knock off the trolling and back and forth. If I have to lock this thread to let it cool off, I will, but that's going to be a shame. I know there is some bad blood here, but come on.
    You've already basically locked the thread with these complete overreactions to people getting pumped up about an exciting do or die game.

Talk about a party pooper. It's like you want to pretend that rivalries don't exist or that people aren't passionate about this wonderful game. Who or what are you trying to protect here?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-10-2019 at 01:43 AM.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Clayton Kershaw blames himself for the loss. "When you don't win the last game of the season, and you're to blame for it, it's not fun.''
    https://twitter.com/BNightengale/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I feel bad that Kershaw is blaming himself for this. It's clearly Dave's fault for putting Kershaw in that situation. He should have known about Kershaw's track record.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

You've already basically locked the thread with these complete overreactions to people getting pumped up about an exciting do or die game.

Talk about a party popper. It's like you want to pretend that rivalries don't exist or that people aren't passionate about this wonderful game. Who or what are you trying to protect here?
    You've got my answer, that is all I have to add onto the topic. I'm preserving things from happening in the future that escalate this, as well as try to have some constructive posts for people to come to tomorrow, inside of incessant baiting back and forth.

You've got my answer, that is all I have to add onto the topic. I'm preserving things from happening in the future that escalate this, as well as try to have some constructive posts for people to come to tomorrow, inside of incessant baiting back and forth.
    Translation: im stopping this from being FUN. Sorry thomas. I had to. You can delete this now.

After reading the kershaw tweet i actually do feel bad for him to a point..... But he isnt wrong... He shouldnt have been in there BUT he also should know that he no longer is a hard thrower and shouldnt go fastball down the middle first pitch to soto.... Esp considering Soto swings hard first pitch always

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    After reading the kershaw tweet i actually do feel bad for him to a point..... But he isnt wrong... He shouldnt have been in there BUT he also should know that he no longer is a hard thrower and shouldnt go fastball down the middle first pitch to soto.... Esp considering Soto swings hard first pitch always
    I thought it was just a hanging slider.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

It's a really weak answer. You're not preserving anything and have effectively killed this thread.

Just a bad idea all around to put him in. Going into the 8th inning in a 3-1 game against the meat of the Nationals order, their best pitcher at the time needed to be in the game at that time. We can debate who that is, but it definitely wasn't Kershaw.

Kershaw is super talented and seems like a really good human being. I'd feel kinda bad for him if he wasn't a Dodger.

Kershaw is super talented and seems like a really good human being. I'd feel kinda bad for him if he wasn't a Dodger.
    Imagine him seeing that meme tonight. Yikes.

oh man. feel for Kershaw, but surprised I am happy for Nationals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

2 of the best memes ever the last 2 days... ben simmons hitting his first 3 point shot ever and kershaw choking away the series lol... reddit is going nuts

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast