Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington Nationals

2 33.33%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

4 66.67%
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jimmy and PMartinez just called them bringing him in after the grandslam is the most disrespectful thing ever and he should demand a trade.

They **** all over Kershaw and Roberts post game so far and PMart went on to talk about how it should be impossible for kelly to miss high with a ball in the dirt. He said even in little league throwing a high ball is the easiest thing for a pitcher to do.
    It's not just disrespectful but it's one of the worst managerial decisions i've ever seen. Nonsensical.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    It's not just disrespectful but it's one of the worst managerial decisions i've ever seen. Nonsensical.
    Jack **kin' Clark.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Yessir!!!
    Brilliant foreshadowing!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Guys, knock off the trolling and back and forth. If I have to lock this thread to let it cool off, I will, but that's going to be a shame. I know there is some bad blood here, but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    She don't know what she's talking about. Just enjoy this beautiful game.
    *******... misusing that meme. Gay af.

So why didn't LA bring in Jansen to start the 10th? What was the point of holding him out?
    Dodgers management is straight up clueless. Wouldn't surprise me if Jansen requests a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post

Thats what i expected.

If my last message wasn't clear, knock off the baiting and trolling. I realize there is a lot of hatred here between two fan bases, one of which didn't even play today. But make your responses within the rules of the site. I've already deleted close to 30 posts to keep this thread from devolving into a bait fest, and if I need to delete many more, we will start handing out infractions. I shouldn't have to do this, you all should know better.

Dave Roberts.

Manager of the Year folks

This is crazy. What a shocker.

One more:

Consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    If my last message wasn't clear, knock off the baiting and trolling. I realize there is a lot of hatred here between two fan bases, one of which didn't even play today. But make your responses within the rules of the site. I've already deleted close to 30 posts to keep this thread from devolving into a bait fest, and if I need to delete many more, we will start handing out infractions. I shouldn't have to do this, you all should know better.
    What a joke. I only saw ONE poster throwing out direct insults and you over compensate and wipe the whole damn thread. If you're trying to stifle activity, keep up the good work.

*and if you want to ignore and delete this as I fully expect, where do you propose we have a conversation about this helicopter parenting approach to modding?

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast