Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the NLCS?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Washington Nationals

2 33.33%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

4 66.67%
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

2019 NLDS: Washington Nationals v Los Angeles Dodgers - Nationals win 3-2

WASHINGTON NATIONALS (93-69) v LOS ANGELES DODGERS (106-56)

Game 1: Thursday, October 3rd @ 8:37 PM EST - Patrick Corbin v Walker Buehler - TBS

Game 2: Friday, October 4th @ 9:37 PM EST - Stephen Strasburg v Clayton Kershaw - TBS

Game 3: Sunday, October 6th @ 7:45 PM EST - Hyun-Jin Ryu v Max Scherzer - TBS

Game 4: Monday, October 7th @ TBD(if necessary) - Rich Hill v TBD

Game 5: Wednesday, October 9th @ 8:37 PM EST - Stephen Strasburg v Walker Buehler - TBS

Glad we won the WC game but im pretty disappointed with this team, they look like the same old postseason Nats. Mediocre Scherzer and the bats fell asleep. We got lucky and squeaked out a win on an error but we wont have that kind of luck against the dodgers, we really need our offense to wake up.

These nats sure fought hard last night and soldiered on, like a bunch of G.I's I'm going to call this group of soldiers the G.I.NATS because they're real tough soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Desperate for attention and predictable af. Some things never change.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Buehler to start Game 1

"He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Nats in 5

7. 10-02-2019, 08:02 PM
    Reason
    Do not spam this across multiple forums - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    These nats sure fought hard last night and soldiered on, like a bunch of G.I's I'm going to call this group of soldiers the G.I.NATS because they're real tough soldiers.
    The Giants living rent-free in your head is possibly the most pathetic thing I've seen in my years posting on forums. Get over it dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    The Giants living rent-free in your head is possibly the most pathetic thing I've seen in my years posting on forums. Get over it dude.
    So I went and looked it up...it doesn't look like the San Fransico Giants are playing in this series. Only the Dodgers and these G.I. Nationals (or G.I.NATS for short). The only Bay Area team playing in the post season is Oakland, who I hate significantly more.

I could check again if you want.

Are you 12?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Are you 12?
    Are you? All I've done is compliment the Nationals resiliency this was a team that was totally out of the playoff picture in May and many were speculating that they would trade Rendon, instead they soldiered on and fought hard and finished with the first WC then CAME back in a game they were trailing in the 8th against one of the best closers in the game.

Personally if my dodgers don't win I'd be more than happy to see the Nationals go all the way.
    I don't see what's immature about complimenting the tenacity and drive of my opponents? These are your General Infantry Nationals, real tough grinder S.O.B.'s

I just don't feel like typing out General Infantry Nationals so I'm shorting it to the G.I.NATS, I don't see what the big deal is.

Personally I feel like this great Nats team deserves as much love and praise as possible.

So I went and looked it up...it doesn't look like the San Fransico Giants are playing in this series. Only the Dodgers and these G.I. Nationals (or G.I.NATS for short). The only Bay Area team playing in the post season is Oakland, who I hate significantly more.

I could check again if you want.
    *San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    *San Francisco
    If i spelled it that way people would accuse me of being obsessed...it's the only way to get ppl to chill.

Are you? All I've done is compliment the Nationals resiliency this was a team that was totally out of the playoff picture in May and many were speculating that they would trade Rendon, instead they soldiered on and fought hard and finished with the first WC then CAME back in a game they were trailing in the 8th against one of the best closers in the game.

Personally if my dodgers don't win I'd be more than happy to see the Nationals go all the way.
    I don't see what's immature about complimenting the tenacity and drive of my opponents? These are your General Infantry Nationals, real tough grinder S.O.B.'s

I just don't feel like typing out General Infantry Nationals so I'm shorting it to the G.I.NATS, I don't see what the big deal is.
    And it's clear that an amalgam of Giants

Amalgam- a mixture or blend

This is your last warning to stop trolling and to keep this thread on topic.

16. 10-03-2019, 12:46 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive- TT

Getting back on topic of the teams in this series...

The perseverance of the Nationals this season has been very impressive, and they showed exactly why you shouldn't just give up and sell off talent, but wait it out and try.
    (I hope this compliment is OK)

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast