Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Who controls the Top Stories?

Can anything coming from Fadeaway World be banned from appearing on the front page already?

Right now there is a huge headline reading “Chris Paul to the HEAT is a done deal” and when you go to their story it just comes down to “someone at Bleacher Report thinks the HEAT should trade for Paul”.

Nine times out of ten lately when such headlines appear on PSD’s front page it’s Fadeaway World’s annoying made-up nonsense. Their stuff is utter garbage, actually misleading and false, and it reflects very badly on the credibility of PSD to be associated with it Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Can anything coming from Fadeaway World be banned from appearing on the front page already?

Right now there is a huge headline reading “Chris Paul to the HEAT is a done deal” and when you go to their story it just comes down to “someone at Bleacher Report thinks the HEAT should trade for Paul”.

Nine times out of ten lately when such headlines appear on PSD’s front page it’s Fadeaway World’s annoying made-up nonsense. Their stuff is utter garbage, actually misleading and false, and it reflects very badly on the credibility of PSD to be associated with it Imo.
    Rush and I run the forum aspect, we have no control over the content. You can try to use the Contact Us form at the bottom to share your feedback. We will do the same with the people we have on our end.

I was just going to say something about this. This is a bad look for the site in addition to allowing certain trolling to occur and certain mods to "mod" when they just go after the same users. tbh idk wuts worse

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I was just going to say something about this. This is a bad look for the site in addition to allowing certain trolling to occur and certain mods to "mod" when they just go after the same users. tbh idk wuts worse
    Feel free to use the Contact Us form about the content on the home page, and report trolling via the Reported Posts feature.

People actually go to the main PSD home page? My PC cookies sends me right to Bucks or main NBA forums. I don't even waste my time with home page fake news. How much does it cost to keep PSD up and running for renting a spot on a server? They be best to shut this site down. No traffic. Also this day and age most posters have ad blocker. Maybe those that use a cellphone to post get conned into some ads. But that be even less traffic for ads wasting time off this site.

6. 10-09-2019, 04:39 PM
    Reason
    Do not insult/name call. It's unnecessary. - Rush

7. 10-09-2019, 04:46 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    ????

PSD isn't what it use to be. Enjoy it. You'll fit right in.
    Im making PSD sexy again.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    People actually go to the main PSD home page?
    Seems odd to me as well.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Im making PSD sexy again.
    Again? No. Sexy period? No again....unless you're in to pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again? No. Sexy period? No again....unless you're in to pedophilia.
    Well someone has to make this **** interesting. At least i can get people talking. What have you ever done..

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Well someone has to make this **** interesting. At least i can get people talking. What have you ever done..
    Your ego blinds you. Most of the activity you generate is thirsty dorks replying to you because they get no attention from the opposite sex in real life and/or general tunnel visioned nonsense.

Every once in a while you got some good **** to say but it's bogged down with a ton of filler.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your ego blinds you. Most of the activity you generate is thirsty dorks replying to you because they get no attention from the opposite sex in real life and/or general tunnel visioned nonsense.

Every once in a while you got some good **** to say but it's bogged down with a ton of filler.
    I dont get why you think any one is thirsty for me here anyway. The whole time ive been here i got pmd by two dudes. One was from the wrestling forum..the other was a new poster from the mets forum. I told both of them to **** off. I lie. I got pmd by two more people trying to tell me about that one guys story. The one who gave out too much info... but thats it.

Still. I generate conversation period. I can talk to anyone about anything and I never whine. You wont see me whining ever. Cause Im fun af! You... youre not that fun.
    Last edited by marychristine; 10-10-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Whatever you say, champ. If you think you'd get half the attention you do as a male poster, you are fooling yourself. You talk loud (and often) but don't say much.

https://youtu.be/dZkjo3mNmsA