Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,527
    The finale is being pushed back to a later date because of the Corona virus. I assume they wanted to do a live reunion or something and canít right now.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,736
    Beta walking out of the building with his mask alterations was dope.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,806
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Beta walking out of the building with his mask alterations was dope.
    that entire scene was amazing... the music/mask/walk everything.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    57,796
    Solid follow up to the worst episode this season.

    Loved the Beta stuff and finally getting a back story and really any Negan screen time is ****ing gold IMO.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,806
    tonights episode was boring as **** man

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,736
    Yeah it was kinda dull. I'd probably not be as annoyed if we weren't getting a hiatus from the finale but that is out of the show's control.

    That said, I love Princess. The show needs a quirky character with personality like her.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,274
    Is it a must to watch Fear The Walking Dead? Does it interact with The Walking Dead at all, meaning important things to know? I know there was a picture of Beta or something in FTWD, when he was a singer. Is it mostly little things like that?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,851
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Is it a must to watch Fear The Walking Dead? Does it interact with The Walking Dead at all, meaning important things to know? I know there was a picture of Beta or something in FTWD, when he was a singer. Is it mostly little things like that?
    Morgan and Dwight are both in Fear now, but you don't need to watch it in order to know what's going on in TWD
    __________________________________._________

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    57,796
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    Morgan and Dwight are both in Fear now, but you don't need to watch it in order to know what's going on in TWD
    Thank you this has become a growing concern for me and to be quite frank that would royally piss me off. Don't force me to watch something so I can continue watching the show. At that point I prob. stop watching all together.

    With that said now I may give them a try lol.

    Any reviews on the spin offs?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,736
    The illuminati-esque symbolism is intriguing for me, regarding the spinoff show. I guess that's how it is going to tie into where Rick is? At least that's what I got with the last preview I saw for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •