Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The finale is being pushed back to a later date because of the Corona virus. I assume they wanted to do a live reunion or something and canít right now.

Beta walking out of the building with his mask alterations was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Beta walking out of the building with his mask alterations was dope.
    that entire scene was amazing... the music/mask/walk everything.

Solid follow up to the worst episode this season.

Loved the Beta stuff and finally getting a back story and really any Negan screen time is ****ing gold IMO.

tonights episode was boring as **** man

Yeah it was kinda dull. I'd probably not be as annoyed if we weren't getting a hiatus from the finale but that is out of the show's control.

That said, I love Princess. The show needs a quirky character with personality like her.

Is it a must to watch Fear The Walking Dead? Does it interact with The Walking Dead at all, meaning important things to know? I know there was a picture of Beta or something in FTWD, when he was a singer. Is it mostly little things like that?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Is it a must to watch Fear The Walking Dead? Does it interact with The Walking Dead at all, meaning important things to know? I know there was a picture of Beta or something in FTWD, when he was a singer. Is it mostly little things like that?
    Morgan and Dwight are both in Fear now, but you don't need to watch it in order to know what's going on in TWD
    __________________________________._________

Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    Morgan and Dwight are both in Fear now, but you don't need to watch it in order to know what's going on in TWD
    Thank you this has become a growing concern for me and to be quite frank that would royally piss me off. Don't force me to watch something so I can continue watching the show. At that point I prob. stop watching all together.

With that said now I may give them a try lol.

Any reviews on the spin offs?

The illuminati-esque symbolism is intriguing for me, regarding the spinoff show. I guess that's how it is going to tie into where Rick is? At least that's what I got with the last preview I saw for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345