Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The show has gotten very good again IMO but as someone said, the last 5 minutes were weak. I can understand Carol falling for the trap because sheís in la-la-land about killing Alpha. I can relate to being so fixated on something in your life it almost controls your actions, this mental mindset is plausible. Everyone following her in very blindly is a stretch. The worst part is telling me Darrel is going to all of the sudden act like an amateur and just keep blindly following into a cave. I thought he was going to suss it out and head around and look for an exit or separate entrance.

Iíve never gotten down on the show like a lot of people but I can agree it wasnít as good for a bit. The show has survived well post-Rick and I can see this series going on for a long time. Itís really redeemed itself the last couple of seasons though. Obviously this arc with the Whisperers will end but I think theyíll wrap it up nicely and Iím curious to see what would be next.

Also, wtf is going on with Negan? This is a weak angle and odd place to have him after keeping him around all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    The show has gotten very good again IMO but as someone said, the last 5 minutes were weak. I can understand Carol falling for the trap because sheís in la-la-land about killing Alpha. I can relate to being so fixated on something in your life it almost controls your actions, this mental mindset is plausible. Everyone following her in very blindly is a stretch. The worst part is telling me Darrel is going to all of the sudden act like an amateur and just keep blindly following into a cave. I thought he was going to suss it out and head around and look for an exit or separate entrance.

Iíve never gotten down on the show like a lot of people but I can agree it wasnít as good for a bit. The show has survived well post-Rick and I can see this series going on for a long time. Itís really redeemed itself the last couple of seasons though. Obviously this arc with the Whisperers will end but I think theyíll wrap it up nicely and Iím curious to see what would be next.

Also, wtf is going on with Negan? This is a weak angle and odd place to have him after keeping him around all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís very odd we havenít seen him in a while.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234