Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    The show has gotten very good again IMO but as someone said, the last 5 minutes were weak. I can understand Carol falling for the trap because sheís in la-la-land about killing Alpha. I can relate to being so fixated on something in your life it almost controls your actions, this mental mindset is plausible. Everyone following her in very blindly is a stretch. The worst part is telling me Darrel is going to all of the sudden act like an amateur and just keep blindly following into a cave. I thought he was going to suss it out and head around and look for an exit or separate entrance.

Iíve never gotten down on the show like a lot of people but I can agree it wasnít as good for a bit. The show has survived well post-Rick and I can see this series going on for a long time. Itís really redeemed itself the last couple of seasons though. Obviously this arc with the Whisperers will end but I think theyíll wrap it up nicely and Iím curious to see what would be next.

Also, wtf is going on with Negan? This is a weak angle and odd place to have him after keeping him around all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    The show has gotten very good again IMO but as someone said, the last 5 minutes were weak. I can understand Carol falling for the trap because sheís in la-la-land about killing Alpha. I can relate to being so fixated on something in your life it almost controls your actions, this mental mindset is plausible. Everyone following her in very blindly is a stretch. The worst part is telling me Darrel is going to all of the sudden act like an amateur and just keep blindly following into a cave. I thought he was going to suss it out and head around and look for an exit or separate entrance.

Iíve never gotten down on the show like a lot of people but I can agree it wasnít as good for a bit. The show has survived well post-Rick and I can see this series going on for a long time. Itís really redeemed itself the last couple of seasons though. Obviously this arc with the Whisperers will end but I think theyíll wrap it up nicely and Iím curious to see what would be next.

Also, wtf is going on with Negan? This is a weak angle and odd place to have him after keeping him around all this time.

Itís very odd we havenít seen him in a while.

Found this thread in the second page...ouch! Anyways if anyoneís been keeping up with the second half, itís been pretty damn good! Just saw episode 12 and I think you all will be pleased

I was wondering if I missed the start up. How many episodes has there been?

I was wondering if I missed the start up. How many episodes has there been?

4 so far, all worth watching. This second half has been amazing so far.

6. 03-16-2020, 04:33 AM

This show has been BAD the last several seasons.. I have to admit this season is pretty damn good. Still the series as a whole is severely dragging on though.

AMC is going to run this show into the ground. I think S9 and 10 have been good but see no purpose as to why they need a third spin off show, along with movies still waiting to actually happen.

Now that Alpha is dead let's see where they decide to go, I assume Beta is going to go crazy.

For me the second half has been boring, I liked the war vs Negan more.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Now that Alpha is dead let's see where they decide to go, I assume Beta is going to go crazy.
    I should not have come in here.

I should not have come in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Well Michone last episode till the final season am sure.

That Michone episode while relevant it was only cause literally I gave a **** for the last 3 mins of the episode lol. Worse episode in a LONNGGG time. I've liked everything else tbh.

My other gripe is I don't do spin off's and not during a show. It's like when I buy a video game and now I have to purchase other **** to continue playing my game. Without spoiling anything if I am not watching the spin offs will I eventually be confused on the actual show I do and have been watching for a long damn time??

Yeah I was not a fan of the last episode either. It felt clunky and messy, though I do appreciate the trippy scenes. All for a movie series that may never actually happen. It was a winless battle anyway for them on where to put this episode and how to write her off with the Whisperer **** still going on.

Yea Sunday's episode wasn't good but the previews for the last three episodes looks really good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast