Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: QB Ratings

Coin Flip

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Watson over Wentz eh?? I feel you on that, wonder how the Wentz and Eagles fans feel about that? I'm good either way if the guys were flipped as well.
    Watson's definitely brought his game to another level this year and he's winning.
    The Eagles are floundering under Wentz.
    As good as he is, they have played better under Foles.
    Wentz is 26 and after a while you have to start wondering how much better he is going to get.
    Watson is only 24 and improving every game.

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    Different thread, surf takes.

Watson's definitely brought his game to another level this year and he's winning.
    Wentz is 26 and after a while you have to start wondering how much better he is going to get.
    So, you donít watch, huh?

Oh ****. Didnít realize QBs stop getting better at 26. ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I mean, Foles is one of the best CB's in the game....

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I mean, Foles is one of the best CB's in the game....
    You guys need to ditch that zero and get a hero. Kyle "All he does is win" Allen is just begging to go to philly for a 1st.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Kyle Allen gonna break all those "first to do X in his first Y games" records.
    First undrafted rookie QB to start games after a QB with the letters A and M in his first name was hurt and then throw for over 200 total yards.
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Watson over Wentz eh?? I feel you on that, wonder how the Wentz and Eagles fans feel about that? I'm good either way if the guys were flipped as well.
    He has Goff at 8 who has 13 INTs and 13 fumbles in his last 12 games. Obviously this is more of a popularity thing than based on their play.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    He has Goff at 8 who has 13 INTs and 13 fumbles in his last 12 games. Obviously this is more of a popularity thing than based on their play.
    Goff isn't good. I realize this will fire a few posters up as me only saying the due to Wentz, but Goff sucks. period.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You guys need to ditch that zero and get a hero. Kyle "All he does is win" Allen is just begging to go to philly for a 1st.
    Unless something were to drastically change, you know Cam is being traded, right? Possibly this season if he can get healthy before the deadline.

Cam to Denver for Flacco (to backup Allen) + 1st, maybe?

-Scott van Pelt

Goff isn't good. I realize this will fire a few posters up as me only saying the due to Wentz, but Goff sucks. period.
    In the "everyone is elite or sucks" model, sure. He's probably at least as good as a Dalton (bottom of "franchise QB) or Fitzpatrick (top of the "backup" QB) though.

Seems like we're heading into a bit of a dip in QB capability as the older guys get hurt or retire. Everyone is quick to crown a new elite QB based on a season or two of above average play, but every time we see a return to average.

New CBA will be interesting as far as salaries go, but the Rams might be screwed between Gurley and Goff's contracts.

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You mean Cam Newton

Yeah in all honesty I'm pretty disappointed in both the top two picks in that class this year. Goff looks terrible and Wentz isn't taking that next step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah in all honesty I'm pretty disappointed in both the top two picks in that class this year. Goff looks terrible and Wentz isn't taking that next step forward.
    That's a bad take on Wentz. What else could he do? Seriously? He can't control the drops. He doesn't play corner. He put up 300/2 yesterday. His escapability is still there post surgery, he's making plays with a makeshift receiving core. I honestly don't know how anyone could watch and say that Wentz doesn't have "it".

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Wents is still ranked third

That's a bad take on Wentz. What else could he do? Seriously? He can't control the drops. He doesn't play corner. He put up 300/2 yesterday. His escapability is still there post surgery, he's making plays with a makeshift receiving core. I honestly don't know how anyone could watch and say that Wentz doesn't have "it".
    It's not that Wentz has regressed. It's just that Watson has gone to another level and passed him.

As far as Goff is concerned, it's hard to put him any lower at this point because he's had a history of success - he did make it to the Super Bowl last year. Altho' if he keeps playing like a bag of poop this year, other guys will probably pass him.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast