Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: QB Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Cam was 1st team all pro and MVP, let me know when Wentz gets those kind of accolades, his team won a super bowl with him on IR. The talent on the rosters is not even comparable. our supposed #1 receiver didn't even make it through the preseason that year and Cam still went out and performed with Ginn as his #1 WR.

So Cam doesn't get a pass for having **** WR's but Wentz does?

I am arguing about people giving Wentz every excuse in the book and not making him look in the mirror, and no comment on the article about him being selfish huh?
    Who is excusing Wentz for not being very good the past couple weeks? You are aware that both his WRs being the worst in the league and Wentz not playing his best football can be true at the same time right? Clearly you are just insecure about all the negativity hurled in Cam's direction throughout his career.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    So you get your info from an article that is clearly a smear campaign? At best it's a disgruntled player that doesn't have the balls to put his name on his criticism of Wentz. At worst it's a completely fabricated story. Let's just ignore all the players that publically came out and defended Wentz though.
    Yea the defensive players, OL, and Ertz his butt buddy. The article said half a dozen players all painted the same picture of Wentz. I don't know but something isn't right in philly. Why would players put their name out there when trashing him if they still played for the eagles when it was clear they were handing the reins over to Wentz, so he can not target them in the games?

All goes back to the woe is me eagles and their infatuation with Wentz...but lol Scam and the trash panthers......
    Meh. I've always agreed with manbearchef about Cam's lack of supporting cast on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Meh. I've always agreed with manbearchef about Cam's lack of supporting cast on offense.
    Cool bro, I just dont care for Wentz and I feel he is over rated. I dont mean to offend you guys I dont care for the cowboys all that much either.

Cool bro, I just dont care for Wentz and I feel he is over rated. I dont mean to offend you guys I dont care for the cowboys all that much either.
    Well at least your opinion isnít biased...

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well at least your opinion isnít biased...
    Well we have seen what happens to the panthers without Cam, when the eagles dont have Wentz they still make the playoffs and even win a super bowl. So I have a reason to be.

Yea the defensive players, OL, and Ertz his butt buddy. The article said half a dozen players all painted the same picture of Wentz. I don't know but something isn't right in philly. Why would players put their name out there when trashing him if they still played for the eagles when it was clear they were handing the reins over to Wentz, so he can not target them in the games?
    Clearly you don't understand how the media works in Philadelphia for 1. And for 2, it's cowardly to hide behind the moniker of anonymity. And Foles never had the reins. This was always Wentz team.

Well we have seen what happens to the panthers without Cam, when the eagles dont have Wentz they still make the playoffs and even win a super bowl. So I have a reason to be.
    The Panthers remaining mediocre? Where do you see Carolina with a full season of Cam?

The Panthers remaining mediocre? Where do you see Carolina with a full season of Cam?
    Healthy MVP Cam, or Broken down Cam? If its 2015 Cam a deep playoff run, if its broken down Cam about the same. This is exactly the kind of crap i'm talking about Wentz gets a pass but Cam does not. How do you think Wentz would fare on this Panthers team? I think he would be injured and on IR again.

Panthers were 6-2 last season with a h2h win over your boy Wentz before TJ Watt blasted Cams shoulder.

You guys also have the superior coaching staff, our coaches are a joke.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 11-30-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Is this a competition in whose QB has the worst situation around him?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Is this a competition in whose QB has the worst situation around him?
    Apparently it's a competition to prove Cam is > Wentz for some odd reason.

Apparently it's a competition to prove Cam is > Wentz for some odd reason.
    Well, the Dak vs Wentz argument has been beaten far past death....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Healthy MVP Cam, or Broken down Cam? If its 2015 Cam a deep playoff run, if its broken down Cam about the same. This is exactly the kind of crap i'm talking about Wentz gets a pass but Cam does not. How do you think Wentz would fare on this Panthers team? I think he would be injured and on IR again.

Panthers were 6-2 last season with a h2h win over your boy Wentz before TJ Watt blasted Cams shoulder.

You guys also have the superior coaching staff, our coaches are a joke.
    What relevancy does 2015 Cam have to 2019 Cam? He hasn't been that guy since it before. And you seriously think the Panthers aren't in contention with the Saints with Wentz instead of Kyle Allen? Clearly you just hate Wentz for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well, the Dak vs Wentz argument has been beaten far past death....
    Who would've guessed Wentz would trigger a completely unrelated fan base.

What relevancy does 2015 Cam have to 2019 Cam? He hasn't been that guy since it before. And you seriously think the Panthers aren't in contention with the Saints with Wentz instead of Kyle Allen? Clearly you just hate Wentz for whatever reason.
    The eagles are mediocre with more talent, the panthers OL sucks, but that is one of the main complaints of Eagles fans. Wentz would get killed behind our OL.

Wentz rookie year he lasts all season no playoffs. Next year Wentz goes down Foles wins the Super Bowl. Next year Wentz goes down Foles takes them to playoffs. This year Eagles are mediocre with Wentz again.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast