Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Wheeler seems like one of the top targets in baseball. Lots of teams know Stras and Cole are out of their pay range and or just arenít attractive enough for them. Wheeler seems like the guy every team could land.

Adding Keuchel, Pineda and then Shoemaker would be a pretty successful and doable wishlist as far as pitching goes.

Little OT but today Iím heading to Pittsburgh for work gonna be there for a couple months. Anyone ever been? Really excited to go visit PNC even if thereís no games being played.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Little OT but today Iím heading to Pittsburgh for work gonna be there for a couple months. Anyone ever been? Really excited to go visit PNC even if thereís no games being played.
    Go there all the time to see the Steelers. Nice city. Steelers tix are expensive but you can catch a game in December.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Go there all the time to see the Steelers. Nice city. Steelers tix are expensive but you can catch a game in December.
    Going to the Bills vs Steelers on the 15th

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Going to the Bills vs Steelers on the 15th
    Damn you! Gonna be a good game though!

Thank god!

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Youíre still upset eh?
    Upset?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Upset?
    Yeah, you clearly tried to bait me and then claimed I said things that I never did. I donít know what your motive is but youíre clearly upset about something.

Yeah, you clearly tried to bait me and then claimed I said things that I never did. I donít know what your motive is but youíre clearly upset about something.
    Just aN exaggerated bold prediction based on what Iíve seen you saying in regards to the jays.

Youíre the last optimist here. Even bartron is coming down to earth.

And before anyone piles on - there are things to be excited about with this team. Things could turn around with a bunch savvy moves. I just donít feel like the front office is one of the things we can get excited about.

Just aN exaggerated bold prediction based on what Iíve seen you saying in regards to the jays.

And before anyone piles on - there are things to be excited about with this team. Things could turn around with a bunch savvy moves. I just donít feel like the front office is one of the things we can get excited about.
    But why exaggerate? And to such a ridiculous degree? Youíre the one whoís always crying about people going against what you say but then you turn around and attempt to invite more of it. Youíd think with how upset you get that this would be the last thing youíd want to do eh? Unless you just love arguing?

I think we all understand that.

Wheeler is obviously the most realistic of the upper tier of SP for us. What would be the maximum you would go with him in both length and term?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I think we all understand that.

Wheeler is obviously the most realistic of the upper tier of SP for us. What would be the maximum you would go with him in both length and term?
    5 years 110 mil for me.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I think he'll get more. I think whoever's signs him will regret it.

I'm tired of the Jays being a team of also-rans. Just front load Cole with ridiculous money.

He tried to bait you? It's your default argument.

Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast